Weekly Weigh In Challenge for June

Options

Replies

• Shelle33
    Shelle33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Aside from anything fitness related, what are some of my hobbies?
    • Ukulele (a mix of terrible Heart covers and 20s/30s jazz)
    • Dancing (yes, it's fitness, but it's a huge part of my life)
    • Listening to copious amounts of showtunes (currently obsessed with Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812)
    • Journaling and drawing (my partner bought me a hobonichi that I use daily)
    • Adult colouring books (I get the Lost Ocean colouring book when I hit 165 lbs!)
    • Reading (Just finished The Windup Girl - highly recommended!)
    • Writing (working on a few short stories that I'd love to turn into graphic novels eventually)
    :)
  • 1971_BeckyCM
    1971_BeckyCM Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My hobbies are Reading, movies, painting, board games and Karaoke at home.
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    June 1: 207.6
    June 7: 206
    June 15: 203
    June 22:
    June 29: GW - 199 (yay for under 200!)
    July 3: GW - 197
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,138 Member
    Options
    Some Hobbies:
    Reading, Online computer games (nonviolent) - fave right now is Bush Whacker 2, Geocaching (though it is sort of fitness related if you do hiking with it), Karaoke (though I've not done it in a long while). Solving puzzles (word, number or jigsaw).
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

This is the second month I do this. It was very helpful for me and several others during the month of May. It helped us keep accountable each week, and kept us pushing forward in our journey.

I was looking for something to keep myself accountable and thought I would give this a shot. I would like to do a weekly weigh similar to those done at weight watchers meetings. I would like a place where others can help keep me accountable of my journey. I would love it if you would join me in doing weekly weigh-ins for the month of June. We can post about goals, struggles and successes each week. Please copy and paste the following in the comment box and add your information each week. Hope some of you can join me.

Name:
    Starting Weight May 29th:
    Goal Weight July 3rd:

Weigh In Week

June 5:
    June 12:
    June 19:
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week:
    Total LBS lost this month:

Weekly Goals:

Struggles:

Successes:

Can I still join in?
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    mts7471 wrote: »
    Hello all,

This is the second month I do this. It was very helpful for me and several others during the month of May. It helped us keep accountable each week, and kept us pushing forward in our journey.

I was looking for something to keep myself accountable and thought I would give this a shot. I would like to do a weekly weigh similar to those done at weight watchers meetings. I would like a place where others can help keep me accountable of my journey. I would love it if you would join me in doing weekly weigh-ins for the month of June. We can post about goals, struggles and successes each week. Please copy and paste the following in the comment box and add your information each week. Hope some of you can join me.

Name:
    Goal Weight July 3rd:

Weigh In Week

June 5:
    June 12:
    June 19:
    June 26:
    July 3:

Weekly Goals:

Struggles:

Successes:

Can I still join in?

Yes you can and we are starting again in July as well I posted a link a few posts back it will be in a group next month so it's easier to track weigh ins. Welcome!
  • CKS0806
    Options
    Hello all,

Name:
    Goal Weight July 3rd:

Weigh In Week

June 5:
    June 12:
    June 19:
    June 26:
    July 3:

Weekly Goals:

Struggles:

Successes:

Can I still join in?

Yes you can and we are starting again in July as well I posted a link a few posts back it will be in a group next month so it's easier to track weigh ins. Welcome!

Great thank you.. Can you send me the link please?
  • sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Can I join too?? Is it too late for this month?
  • jessicaallen1996
    jessicaallen1996 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Starting Weight June 16: 298
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 293

Weigh In Week
    June 19:
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: 0
    Total LBS lost this month:0

Weekly Goals: lose 1 pound!

Struggles: Binge eating disorder

Successes:
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Can I join too?? Is it too late for this month?

Yes you can everyone welcome. Next month will be different as we are going into an actual challenge in a group but for this month it's all good.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Hey everyone, as this is really working out for many of us I decided to make a group for a weight loss challenge where it will be easier to view our progress. if you are interesting in joining for the month of July please go to the following link and request to join. This will be for the month of July so if you join now please remember to come back to the group the last week of June with your starting weights.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge

Here is the link again for next month. It will be an actual challenge in a group with 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners. I wont donitnin a thread anhmore. No prizes other than the fact that we've lost pounds lol. Gonna and register. Next month we won't take late entries.
  • CKS0806
    Options
    Hey everyone, as this is really working out for many of us I decided to make a group for a weight loss challenge where it will be easier to view our progress. if you are interesting in joining for the month of July please go to the following link and request to join. This will be for the month of July so if you join now please remember to come back to the group the last week of June with your starting weights.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge

Here is the link again for next month. It will be an actual challenge in a group with 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners. I wont donitnin a thread anhmore. No prizes other than the fact that we've lost pounds lol. Gonna and register. Next month we won't take late entries.

This is awesome. Thank you I will add my name in it. I weigh in on Monday's is that okay.
  • mari_moulin
    Options

This is awesome. Thank you I will add my name in it. I weigh in on Monday's is that okay.

That's no problem at all.
  • 1971_BeckyCM
    1971_BeckyCM Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Falcon wrote: »
    Name: Falcon

Starting Weight May 29th: 306
    Goal Weight July 3rd:

Weigh In Week

June 5: 306
    June 12: 303.2
    June 19:
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: 2.8
    Total LBS lost this month: 2.8

Weekly Goals: eating healthier

Struggles: food

Successes: after watching some videos online, I got some hints on which probiotics to go with. I noticed my sugar cravings are coming down quite a bit since I started taking them. I also noticed my clothes are starting to fit a little loser since.

Which ones did you go with?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I apologize for not posting yesterday but it was a very difficult day for me and i just needed time away from social media. It was my moms birthday and I went to my usual dark place. The good thing is this time around I didnt use food to comfort myself, I used exercise. Anyway here I am now catching up with you all. I hope you are all stayin strong.

Thank you to those who have kept going with me you keep me moving each day!

I will end with yesterdays and todays quesitons.

1. What is your must have workout accecory?
    2. What are you biggest unhealthy weaknesses?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    1. My must have workout accesory has got to be 2 things...my Polar Heart Rate Monitor and my Fitbit. I have my fitbit on every day all day and all night...and my HRM I must have during every workout I do so I can have a more accurate number for my calories burned.
    2. My biggest unhealthy weaknesses, hmmm that one is hard. I would say one of my weaknesses is my family...not like my husband and kids but my relatives...aunts cousins etc. Everytime Im with them I try so hard to eat healthy but they always guilt me into eating bad stuff. Another weakness for me is when my kids leave food on their plate. I hate to throw away food and so i finish off their plates. I need to learn taht I am not a trash can. I need to serve them less food so they dont leave any.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Falcon wrote: »
    Name: Falcon

Starting Weight May 29th: 306
    Goal Weight July 3rd:

Weigh In Week

June 5: 306
    June 12: 303.2
    June 19: 301.6
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: 1.6
    Total LBS lost this month: 4.4

Weekly Goals: eating healthier

Struggles: food

Successes: after watching some videos online, I got some hints on which probiotics to go with. I noticed my sugar cravings are coming down quite a bit since I started taking them. I also noticed my clothes are starting to fit a little loser since.