married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,986 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I do all the household stuff. I kill the bugs, I tend to the yard, I repaired the shed and its door, I installed shelves in the basement. I tend to be the handy person in the family. If I didn't it wouldn't get done and I'm the one who stays home so why not. Keeps me busy

@synchkat there are somethings i think a Man should do around the house....even if he does provide the money...im glad you are that handy though...when can i get my own AliClone

I don't see the need for "man" jobs and"women's" jobs. We're all equal. I'll send am AliClone in the mail

We believe in equality except for in consensual power exchange relationships and prefer traditional gender roles for ourselves.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    off work in 1/2 hour... then about 1.5 hours on the transit bus... then off to the gym for another 1.5 hours... THEN home for an hour of decompression... then bed... 3:45 comes awful early *pout*
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,986 Member
    Options
    Speaking of swingers... My husband and I aren't swingers. We are monogamous. But, we go out dancing at fetish parties. It's all very fun for me. Going shopping at the sexy fetish shop, picking out and putting together sexy outfits (sometimes for a theme). Paying attention to every detail for the look I want. And going out dancing in my sexy lingerie (sometimes topless), with my husband. I just got a corset that I love!!! Keeping the excitement and adventure in our long-term, happy marriage. So, I don't get paddled for not following the list, but sometimes some spankings just for fun. :blush:

I used to go to fetish parties. Alas, not my type of music plus as these were private clubs smoking was allowed and it got too smoky. I like to dance, but only after quite a few drinks, and I was the designated driver so that was generally out as well. But, they can be a lot of fun for people for whom these are not issues.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    off work in 1/2 hour... then about 1.5 hours on the transit bus... then off to the gym for another 1.5 hours... THEN home for an hour of decompression... then bed... 3:45 comes awful early *pout*

3:45 in inhumane. That's a long commute
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I got a dogs to walk... then I iron my "work clothes" and I need to begin getting my day straight in my head... I mean I could conceivably get up an hour later and run around like a chicken with my lips cut off... BUT.. I like the quiet solitude of the morning... eventually I won't be walking the dogs... I hope to be running with them in about 2 more months once I remove a bit more gravity from them
  • synchkat
    Options
    That's nice to have a leisurely morning. We are chickens in the morning
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Speaking of swingers... My husband and I aren't swingers. We are monogamous. But, we go out dancing at fetish parties. It's all very fun for me. Going shopping at the sexy fetish shop, picking out and putting together sexy outfits (sometimes for a theme). Paying attention to every detail for the look I want. And going out dancing in my sexy lingerie (sometimes topless), with my husband. I just got a corset that I love!!! Keeping the excitement and adventure in our long-term, happy marriage. So, I don't get paddled for not following the list, but sometimes some spankings just for fun. :blush:

I used to go to fetish parties. Alas, not my type of music plus as these were private clubs smoking was allowed and it got too smoky. I like to dance, but only after quite a few drinks, and I was the designated driver so that was generally out as well. But, they can be a lot of fun for people for whom these are not issues.

No smoking allowed where we go. I definitely wouldn't like that! My husband and I are non-drinkers, but dancing makes me comfortable. I like a lot of the music, but not a fan of the techno. I prefer actual songs. And I like throwback songs. The music is better than other dance clubs. It helps that the DJs are in our age range. I like the broader age range there. Other clubs are mostly 20 somethings.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Fetish parties ?!?!?!?! WTF did I miss........
  • leena142
    leena142 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »
    This thread title should read...... "Married and looking......." :trollface:
    LOL

It's only natural.....single people look for other singles first.....married folks look for other married folk first...... it's Newton's Law or something......
    LOL

This thread title should read...... "Married and looking......." :trol

It's only natural.....single people look for other singles first.....married folks look for other married folk first...... it's Newton's Law or something......
    This thread title should read...... "Married and looking......." :trollface:
    Can you tutor my wife? She makes me do all the work.
    Sometimes we compare our partners but in reality there the best match for us , I'm sure she dosent make u do all the work and she just sits do nothing don't go work just stay home watch tv or on her phone . Suppose if she tell other man can u tutor my husband he makes me feel so disipointed always compare me never understan, ( helping each other is the key to married life) unless if she really don't work sits at home eat watch tv or on her phone then she's wrong u should talk to her nicely . Just my point of view not judging anyone tha:trollface:
  • clacoste0102
    clacoste0102 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I consider myself pretty happy but lately I've been dying for some attention other than his. yikes
  • buthoflamb6
    buthoflamb6 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    What's up folks. Another day down in the gym. New record for me on the treadmill today. 6miles in 58 mins!!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Just do what she says, and you can keep yours!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Acc. To flamb6, we had a diff of opinion in one thread, therefore he has designated me as his forum enemy ;)

Oh we can have forum enemies? I wonder if I have one...
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The parties that I go to are not sex parties. There is no sex. They are very clear about that. You would be kicked out and the venue might even no longer allow the fetish night theme to happen. And no nudity allowed. It's just a dance party. Dancing. Just dancing. With a certain style of dress. Like with a corset. Or a shiny latex type skirt. Etc. It's just going out to a dance club. A regular club. Not a sex club. No sex. We don't even drink. Just dance. In some shorts and fishnet or something. I have only had sex with my husband for the past 18 years (and only a couple people before that), and we don't have sex in public. I just like fun clothes, music, dancing. No one sees me coming and going any way. And even if they did it's just one dance club on a street full of dance clubs. I chose to talk about it. But, no one would know if I hadn't. I don't think dancing in fun outfits is so terrible, but that's just my personal opinion. I completely understand why people would feel differently. I was just being silly. Being a little fun. That's all. There are different types of "sex shops", but some of what you might call a sex shop is nothing more than a high end lingerie store that also sells dresses that go past the knees. Just wanted to explain. To prevent misunderstanding. No sex. No nudity. Just dancing. Fetish just means a style of dress or certain material. It's like going to a fashion show. And as I said, I am a dancer, an artist. So, no big deal putting together an artistic dance outfit and going out dancing. I just find it to be fun. I have only gone to a few. About five times so far. It's less than going to a strip club. It's just a creative dance party.
  • synchkat
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Acc. To flamb6, we had a diff of opinion in one thread, therefore he has designated me as his forum enemy ;)

@Cutaway_Collar You have a forum enemy you are super cool

and I've been told off too but certain people who shall remain nameless so join the club. Perhaps someone, as my neighbour calls it, has his balls in a vice? No one wants their balls in a vice. This is what us marrieds in my hood talk about after bottles of wine and scotch
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I am by no means a hermit and a prude, my wife tells me I am a filthy *kitten* in bed, but when I come out if the house, I need to uphold a reputation.

I just can't do *kitten* like that. I can't be seen coming out of a fetish or adult store. Hurts my Mr. Moral Compass image B)

That's too bad, my hubby looks about 7 feet tall walking out of any adult toy store, specially if I'm with him!