married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Speaking of swingers... My husband and I aren't swingers. We are monogamous. But, we go out dancing at fetish parties. It's all very fun for me. Going shopping at the sexy fetish shop, picking out and putting together sexy outfits (sometimes for a theme). Paying attention to every detail for the look I want. And going out dancing in my sexy lingerie (sometimes topless), with my husband. I just got a corset that I love!!! Keeping the excitement and adventure in our long-term, happy marriage. So, I don't get paddled for not following the list, but sometimes some spankings just for fun. :blush:
    I am by no means a hermit and a prude, my wife tells me I am a filthy *kitten* in bed, but when I come out if the house, I need to uphold a reputation.

I just can't do *kitten* like that. I can't be seen coming out of a fetish or adult store. Hurts my Mr. Moral Compass image B)

That's too bad, my hubby looks about 7 feet tall walking out of any adult toy store, specially if I'm with him!

I'm a prude like Collar dude. :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Speaking of swingers... My husband and I aren't swingers. We are monogamous. But, we go out dancing at fetish parties. It's all very fun for me. Going shopping at the sexy fetish shop, picking out and putting together sexy outfits (sometimes for a theme). Paying attention to every detail for the look I want. And going out dancing in my sexy lingerie (sometimes topless), with my husband. I just got a corset that I love!!! Keeping the excitement and adventure in our long-term, happy marriage. So, I don't get paddled for not following the list, but sometimes some spankings just for fun. :blush:
    I am by no means a hermit and a prude, my wife tells me I am a filthy *kitten* in bed, but when I come out if the house, I need to uphold a reputation.

I just can't do *kitten* like that. I can't be seen coming out of a fetish or adult store. Hurts my Mr. Moral Compass image B)

That's too bad, my hubby looks about 7 feet tall walking out of any adult toy store, specially if I'm with him!

I'm a prude like Collar dude. :)

LOL..then we know where we WONT be going if we ever get our "girls" day! (YOu are so far from a prude..lol)
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Acc. To flamb6, we had a diff of opinion in one thread, therefore he has designated me as his forum enemy ;)

Oh we can have forum enemies? I wonder if I have one...

I had one, haven't seen him around in a while tho....shoot...
  • synchkat
    Options
    Acc. To flamb6, we had a diff of opinion in one thread, therefore he has designated me as his forum enemy ;)

omg you had one too.
  • WyshIKnew
    WyshIKnew Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps, married chap here. Oldie but a goldie (or so I kid myself). Love to cook, I do about 90% of the cooking at home.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The parties that I go to are not sex parties. There is no sex. They are very clear about that. You would be kicked out and the venue might even no longer allow the fetish night theme to happen. And no nudity allowed. It's just a dance party. Dancing. Just dancing. With a certain style of dress. Like with a corset. Or a shiny latex type skirt. Etc. It's just going out to a dance club. A regular club. Not a sex club. No sex. We don't even drink. Just dance. In some shorts and fishnet or something. I have only had sex with my husband for the past 18 years (and only a couple people before that), and we don't have sex in public. I just like fun clothes, music, dancing. No one sees me coming and going any way. And even if they did it's just one dance club on a street full of dance clubs. I chose to talk about it. But, no one would know if I hadn't. I don't think dancing in fun outfits is so terrible, but that's just my personal opinion. I completely understand why people would feel differently. I was just being silly. Being a little fun. That's all. There are different types of "sex shops", but some of what you might call a sex shop is nothing more than a high end lingerie store that also sells dresses that go past the knees. Just wanted to explain. To prevent misunderstanding. No sex. No nudity. Just dancing. Fetish just means a style of dress or certain material. It's like going to a fashion show. And as I said, I am a dancer, an artist. So, no big deal putting together an artistic dance outfit and going out dancing. I just find it to be fun. I have only gone to a few. About five times so far. It's less than going to a strip club. It's just a creative dance party.

You sound like a lot of fun to hang out with! Don't apologize....

• JustMissTracy
    Options

omg you had one too.

Ya, it didn't matter what I posted, he had something snide to add...I finally backed off of the forums for a few months completely, he pissed me off so much one day..lol! I should be careful, he's prolly lurking!!!
  • synchkat
    Options

omg you had one too.

Ya, it didn't matter what I posted, he had something snide to add...I finally backed off of the forums for a few months completely, he pissed me off so much one day..lol! I should be careful, he's prolly lurking!!!

omg for real. What is wrong with some people
    I just have @maximus who is a dork to me
    and then there's my wannabe dom
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I am happily married.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

omg you had one too.

No way! I like Maximus, he's a dork to everyone..lol! I know who your wanna be dom is, too!! He's sent me messages asking if I want to learn to be submissive...lol...um... Do I LOOK overly submissive to you?!! LOL
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Yesterday was my 19th anniversary. We got up and were sitting on the couch drinking coffee and my wife says, "Crap! Today is our anniversary!". I said, "It's tomorrow on the 14th," and she says, "No, that's today! I didn't get you anything". I said, "I didn't get anything either." She lifts her fist, we knuckle bump, and there ya go. Anniversary celebrated.

<3
  • synchkat
    Options

omg you had one too.

No way! I like Maximus, he's a dork to everyone..lol! I know who your wanna be dom is, too!! He's sent me messages asking if I want to learn to be submissive...lol...um... Do I LOOK overly submissive to you?!! LOL

hahah I swear the "dom" looks like he's Amish or something. Who knew they had this side to them
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Since Father's Day is coming up, every little thing my husband has been buying for himself he'll say "thanks babe. Happy Father's day to me."....that's kind of the theme for holidays or anniversaries. There are 364 other days to buy whatever we want, when we need/want it, so I, too, don't get caught up in what he did or didn't surprise me with on those occasions. As much as I'd like to surprise him with something, he usually already has it or has a better variation in mind and ends up returning it for it. I never even knew the cost of flowers until I looked online one day and couldn't believe he spent that much for 3 days of blooming red roses. So, I nipped that in the bud too. Now he'll just send edible arramgements or chocolate strawberries to my work so all the women can gawk and gossip over how lucky I am (he likes that *kitten*)...I allow this because: duh chocolate!
  • rrlogiurato
    rrlogiurato Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So our 17th anniversary this Friday - all she wants is for me to make her Fettucine Alfredo for dinner- I made this dish for her when we were dating, it was horrible, hopefully I can redeem myself after 17 years!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I usually get my husband shirts for Father's day. Soft snuggly shirts that look good on him and feel good hugging him. And chocolate. Sometimes he asks for something like a rubix cube or a compass or something.
  • Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow, I go away for a few days and the topic blows up! Nice to see other married chatters.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I got hubs an expensive birthday present a month ago that is doing double duty. I did get him a couple shirts and a skipping rope that he had been asking about. I'll probably pick him up a bottle of nice rum as well