how to find a girl friend when you a fat mess like me :(

Options

Replies

• MRbigGUYXXL
    MRbigGUYXXL Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    guys im not in need of mental help thank you ffs

Then perhaps the "want to die" comment was a bit dramatic-- which isn't cute, nor date worthy. It's actually kinda gross.
    good for you :)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Seriously man don't scare ppl if you don't actually feel that way because folks will take it seriously. A friend of mine killed herself last weekend after posting some stuff on FB about wondering "if ppl would be better off without her." A whole bunch of people reached out to her, but she did it anyway. :(
  • MRbigGUYXXL
    Options
    i do feel like that , but im not going to do any thing stupid
  • MRbigGUYXXL
    Options
    ( OK TREAD CLOSED ) QUESTION ANSWERED THANK YOU
  • MRbigGUYXXL
    edited June 2016
    Options

Then perhaps the "want to die" comment was a bit dramatic-- which isn't cute, nor date worthy. It's actually kinda gross.

Your weight has nothing to do with you not getting a date if this is your attitude... You're just an *kitten*- and not the kind women fawn over.

Your weight has nothing to do with you not getting a date if this is your attitude... You're just an *kitten*- and not the kind women fawn over.

IM SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY

IM SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY

• dvislusthog
    dvislusthog Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im 300LBs no not much to look at , ive been told im funny and have a good sense of humor , but i just think im weird ,

i suppose im not a great person ether , i try my best but all ways mess up , im a loyal friend to my friends id die for any one of them , but i suppose that is because there life is worth living .....

im just looking for someone i dont care about looks weight or any of that , i just want some one who is nice no me that is all.

i mean how do i go about getting a nice women ,

tbh i dont feel i should go out with any girl i mean any women on the plant could do better than me .

i suppose this is more of a rant but a little help would be nice ..... thank you :)

D
    ude you need to up your self esteem. I know it's hard to be confident when you can't get past the negatives you see in yourself, but most of the time they pale in comparison to all the positives others see. That's what you need to focus on. Confidence is attractive and sexy to everyone. By being confident and also aware of improvements you need to make, you're going to attract the right type of woman who will appreciate you and also support you in achieving your goals. Getting into the dating scene with a low self esteem is only going to attract the wrong type of women. Now go out and find yourself a woman!
  • MRbigGUYXXL
    Options
    please don't reply yo this tread anymore
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »

It's enough to restore your faith in humanity.

Really? Several people have clicked "Awesome" on the original post where the kid talks about wanting to die and one guy posts a number and your faith in humanity is restored? If the original poster is truly suicidal, he needs the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255). Not some guy's cell from a Chit-Chat forum.

I called Suicide Hotline and the woman sounded like a dick so i hung up

That doesn't really work honestly
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Find things you like to do and go do them. Learn a language, Play a game, take a walk, travel, draw a picture, write a song, listen to music, read 50 books. All of these things will take your mind off yourself and give you a broader outlook. You will become interesting both to yourself and then to others. And in the meantime you won't have time to wallow. GO. DO. Now.
  • MRbigGUYXXL
    Options
    ok guys the people who gave honest advise thank you but ever one else just please leave me alone . i did not start this for attention , i just wanted some advise thank you