Keto Diet Friends...

I just started the Keto Diet on Monday... so I am on day 3 and its horrible and really hard.

However, I am determined to stay away from the carbs and get healthy. I know if I can just make it 1 or 2 more days I will start feeling HUGH benefits.

I am looking for friends for support and sharing that are new to Keto or still going strong on the Keto diet :)

Replies

• missourinurse
    missourinurse Posts: 51 Member
    I'm low carb high fat. Considered Keto. May do it yet however I want to give this a go first and if unsuccessful then Keto here I come.
    Add me if you want.
  • Jacc4856
    Jacc4856 Posts: 3 Member
    Make sure you are gettig a lot of salt the first few days to help fight the fatigue and keto flu. I would just sprinkle some sea salt in my water, it helps a lot. Also make sure you are getting MCT oil, I would have coconut oil in my coffee or just eat spoonfuls of it
  • grandmaJMB
    grandmaJMB Posts: 74 Member
    I also started Keto on Monday. I have about 75 lbs to lose. Add me as a friend please.
  • whitehammer941
    whitehammer941 Posts: 28 Member
    I just started the Keto Diet on Monday... so I am on day 3 and its horrible and really hard.

However, I am determined to stay away from the carbs and get healthy. I know if I can just make it 1 or 2 more days I will start feeling HUGH benefits.

I am looking for friends for support and sharing that are new to Keto or still going strong on the Keto diet :)

I started Monday as well!! Add me if you like.
    I'm also struggling but I'm trying to stay motivated, as well. I'm trying to lose about 30lbs right now... Ugh

• christinathornburg
    christinathornburg Posts: 1 Member
    hi, started Keto May 9th, lost about 3-4 pounds, but i only have about 30 total to lose. would like to connect with others who are on the same jouney:)

• Apple1116
    Apple1116 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new to keto as well! Ya'll can add me! :)
  • Danilew33
    Danilew33 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I'm new to keto arms could definitely use some support.
  • jasminehumphrey39
    jasminehumphrey39 Posts: 1 Member
    I have been on and off with Keto. I'm starting tomorrow again.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    I started on June1St. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • DrJudithC
    DrJudithC Posts: 3 Member
    Hi,

I'm doing a keto diet (following the bulletproof protocol with butter in the morning). Glad someone started this thread.
  • tracidee366
    tracidee366 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, I've been on and off of Keto since the beginning of the year. I've lost nearly 30 pounds with about 38 or so more to go. Last week I got serious and committed to a no summer. Feel free to add me as well.
  • carefreekitties
    carefreekitties Posts: 7 Member
    Ketogenic for the last month, here. Add me if you would like :) down 15 since the start of this way of eating.
  • Shannan1914
    Shannan1914 Posts: 3 Member
    Please add me need all the support I can get...
  • kween0912
    kween0912 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting my keto diet tomorrow does anyone have tips, tricks, or recipes to help me get through the first week or so? Please and Thank you! Also feel free to add me! :)
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    edited June 2016
    I am starting keto today. feel free to add me as a friend.
    CW: 188.8
  • darian4011
    darian4011 Posts: 2 Member
    Been doing Keto for just under a month and I'm down almost 20lbs... Would love to find some people who want to help and encourage each other. Feel free to add me... And good luck everybody! :)
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    The Low Carber Daily group is where most of us ketofiles hang out. Come join us. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group