New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    n2yjjb.jpg
    Found these at Walmart. They also have Smores and Chocolate Cherry.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Got to try those oreos too. Although I admit... I've never had anything 'red velvet' in my life... What does it taste like?

I've always felt that it was just chocolate dyed red. LOL

Actually it is a very mild chocolate that is dyed red. On the chocolate totem pole red velvet would be between white chocolate and milk chocolate.

The idea of a chocolate totem pole is very appealing. LOL
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

I found this at target with their Asian foods and just tried it. Not the most visually appealing stuff but I was surprised, I thought it was actually really good!!

I would not put that in my mouth lol

Yuck
  • pie_eyes
    edited June 2016
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    k2-_43b92e4f-39e9-475a-8fd4-9c1607e13e88.v1.jpg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450

I tried these this weekend as wraps for my breakfast burritos. They are pretty soft and flexible out of the bag, but don't try to warm up before using. I turned one of them into a frisbee and it was only on the griddle not even long enough to have any other evidence of cooking. If you just wrap them cold though and throw in the microwave filled, they are fine. I ate them for breakfast and dinner on Saturday, I liked the total meal so much. You can't argue with 50 cals a wrap. I think that is the lowest I have seen so far. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. $4 for 8 wraps is...yeah...

I've been buying these for two years , really awesome product

Lunch wraps,chicken quesadillas, etc.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    fishshark wrote: »
    akm50yepziz5.jpg
    after trying the angelic bakehouse wraps I wanted to try these! They are actual pizza size (depending on your size of pizza) and its 110 calories for half the crust. Really good, I like this companies stuff.

I was reading the nutrition facts and it says its 110 calories for 1/4 of the crust.
    So the whole pizza crust is 440 calories / 12g fat / 16g protein / 72 carbs.
    I'm still interested in trying it though. Any excuse for pizza.

Being a two-slicer, this would be perfect for me.
  • pie_eyes
    8730.jpg

Kinda small, I can't find find a good image

That's the package I have here's a bigger [ic of an old box design below

Chicken%2BBurger%2Bbox%2B1.JPG
    Marinara-Sauce-tom-plant-012.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    8730.jpg

Kinda small, I can't find find a good image

That's the package I have here's a bigger [ic of an old box design below

Chicken%2BBurger%2Bbox%2B1.JPG
    Marinara-Sauce-tom-plant-012.jpg

This looks delicious.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    WOW these were reallly good! Like a rice krispy coated in frosting. Very good, would buy again. They were pretty big for only 160 calories. vrpzjm5v1e0v.jpeg
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    @Francl27 is that Loki?!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    LF_PecanPie-9oz-Jar.png&width=462&height=0&quality=60
    LEGENDARY%209oz%20Jars3.png&width=462&height=0&quality=60

Blueberry was SO good. It really had a nice cinnamon bun flavor to it. Tasted like a blueberry muffin with icing, only problem was it was a little TOO good and I wanted to eat the whole container :wink:

Pecan pie was also good but not as "pecan pie" like as I was hoping. I had it on top of peach oatmeal and it was very very good. I've tried pecan butter before and was not crazy about it but this was way better. I think because the addition of almonds gave it a better texture.
  • Francl27
    @Francl27 is that Loki?!

Yes!
    LF_PecanPie-9oz-Jar.png&width=462&height=0&quality=60
    LEGENDARY%209oz%20Jars3.png&width=462&height=0&quality=60

Blueberry was SO good. It really had a nice cinnamon bun flavor to it. Tasted like a blueberry muffin with icing, only problem was it was a little TOO good and I wanted to eat the whole container :wink:

Pecan pie was also good but not as "pecan pie" like as I was hoping. I had it on top of peach oatmeal and it was very very good. I've tried pecan butter before and was not crazy about it but this was way better. I think because the addition of almonds gave it a better texture.

Oh wow. I want both.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    @Francl27 is that Loki?!

He's so britishly pretty. But I'm still mad at him about Taylor Swift. :)
  • Francl27
    glassyo wrote: »
    @Francl27 is that Loki?!

haha, good for him!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    @Francl27 is that Loki?!

Francl27 wrote: »
    @Francl27 is that Loki?!

haha, good for him!

you lucky duck you! if hes prepared for a breakup song go get it! haha
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    qj68wv2gs9d3.png
    fxo9me9vvwmy.png

I'm back in Canada right now and just tried these. They are Liberte 5% greek yogurt cups in two flavours: mango white chocolate, and banana with caramel (120cal in a 100g cup). The fruit is like a jam in the bottom rather than chunks. The mango one doesn't taste like white chocolate at all, but the mango is quite good, though perhaps a bit too one-dimensional (mostly just quite sweet). The banana caramel is also quite sweet, but I like it a lot! I saw that they have a coconut one, and I suspect this is as close to the Voskos coconut yogurt that you can find here - it appears to also have a coconut jam/syrup in the bottom.
  • Francl27
    qj68wv2gs9d3.png
    fxo9me9vvwmy.png

I'm back in Canada right now and just tried these. They are Liberte 5% greek yogurt cups in two flavours: mango white chocolate, and banana with caramel (120cal in a 100g cup). The fruit is like a jam in the bottom rather than chunks. The mango one doesn't taste like white chocolate at all, but the mango is quite good, though perhaps a bit too one-dimensional (mostly just quite sweet). The banana caramel is also quite sweet, but I like it a lot! I saw that they have a coconut one, and I suspect this is as close to the Voskos coconut yogurt that you can find here - it appears to also have a coconut jam/syrup in the bottom.

I used to love Liberté yogurts (until I started watching calories and bank account). I'd love to try their Greek yogurt... None of these flavors really appeal to me though.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Always amazes me why people buy yogurt with fruit. Whats the point? Buy a large tub of same yogurt for half the price mix in desired fruit and be done.

Ignoring that the taste is different (matter of opinion if that's good or not), fresh fruit is obscenely expensive and often low quality here.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    It's not new or a food, but I've been considering buying an airfryer. It just seems like it would make my life easier. But it's not a necessity so it's on the wish list for now.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    41t4e0cPECL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Free Friday Download at Kroger
    I'm not a huge fan of this. I like plain sparkling water but I was promised black cherry Dragon fruit.

Also picked up the new strawberry Little Toast cereal. I won't be trying that for a while though.