New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I just tried the Birthday Cake ONE Bar I got from the Vitamin Shoppe. Honestly, I was very disappointed and like the Peanut Butter flavor more than this one, which honestly surprises me a lot! It was the first bar I've had that tasted better when I DIDN'T microwave it! For those who are familiar with ANSI's Cheesecake bars, it's very similar to that and the texture was pretty much the same; I'm not a huge fan of the cheesecake bars so that probably explains why I wasn't impressed. To me it tasted too much like whey and it actually wasn't as sweet as I had been hoping, if anything it tasted artificial and the flavors weren't balanced at all. Definitely not something I'd get again, but a lot of people seem to like it so who knows, maybe something is wrong with my taste buds!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    @vinegar_husbands

Have you ever tried anything from The Cookie Company?
  • marislm
    marislm Posts: 5 Member
    original-cherry-salsa_3_5.jpg

I had a gift card to this website from relatives from Michigan and I have to saw I've purchased the cherry salsa twice and it is PHONOMENAL! It is by far the best salsa I've ever had in my life.

We have a Cherry Republic in my town and I always go there to help stock my Christmas gift bags. Everyone is a big fan of their stuff.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    So...

Cinnamon-Bun-Oreos.jpg

Tasty.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited January 2016
    Lucky! I picked up some watermelon Pop Tarts and Free Friday crap Kroger has been cranking out today. I'll pass by again on Thursday and see if I have better luck.

I also tried a few mozzarella sticks from McDonalds. They were actually pretty alright!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    maxresdefault.jpg

Bought these at Target yesterday and finally had one today. I liked them. The fruit flavor is just enough and not over-powering. Chocolate Chip is still my favorite, but these are pretty darn good, especially if you want something fruity and not chocolatey.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    So...

Cinnamon-Bun-Oreos.jpg

Tasty.

I bought two packages (it's a thing) but haven't tried yet (which is weird since I was so excited). I still have the gingerbread to try!

Did someone in here point out they didn't say limited edition or was that on the impulsive buy site?
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    2xb6iahdhysi.jpg

Only 60 calories and good.

• Francl27
    glassyo wrote: »
    So...

Cinnamon-Bun-Oreos.jpg

Tasty.

I bought two packages (it's a thing) but haven't tried yet (which is weird since I was so excited). I still have the gingerbread to try!

Did someone in here point out they didn't say limited edition or was that on the impulsive buy site?

They're not supposed to be limited edition, as far as I know.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    b5khjuufbuxl.jpeg

Not new but new to me. Very creamy with a nice coconut flavor.
  • space_case
    space_case Posts: 89 Member
    mugolove-283x410.jpg

I found this on clearance at my local Meijer. It was so good I ended up ordering online because they don't sell it near me anymore. Very chocolatey. Made it with unsweetened almond milk.

Also got the brownie mix which I wasn't AS keen on (but my husband thought they were the best brownies he had, so who knows?)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    23387333113_1fd34fb4b0_o.jpg
    The watermelon flavor was a little muted. I think I'm going to try them untoasted the next time.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    So...

Cinnamon-Bun-Oreos.jpg

Tasty.

Did you find them at Wal-Mart?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2016
    hgycta wrote: »
    I just tried the Birthday Cake ONE Bar I got from the Vitamin Shoppe. Honestly, I was very disappointed and like the Peanut Butter flavor more than this one, which honestly surprises me a lot! It was the first bar I've had that tasted better when I DIDN'T microwave it! For those who are familiar with ANSI's Cheesecake bars, it's very similar to that and the texture was pretty much the same; I'm not a huge fan of the cheesecake bars so that probably explains why I wasn't impressed. To me it tasted too much like whey and it actually wasn't as sweet as I had been hoping, if anything it tasted artificial and the flavors weren't balanced at all. Definitely not something I'd get again, but a lot of people seem to like it so who knows, maybe something is wrong with my taste buds!

Thanks for the review. I bought two boxes on Vitaminshoppe's website today.

I also bought a box of their Cookie Dough flavor & a this

6a52f8051eebd7a62229bcfc43cd5ef8.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    muscle_egg_flavor__07038.1440009194.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
    Just ordered these after hearing good reviews, will let you guys know how they are. I wonder how they would taste cooked up? My friend recommended them for me to try in pancakes, shakes, and ice creams. They come in so many flavors like chocolate and stuff. He said he drinks the chocolate straight up and it's like chocolate milk. I am eager to try lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Yes thank you for the review, I still haven't had a chance to pick them up. I never microwave "cake batter" flavored because I think it always tastes better cold. I am a fan of cake batter flavor though. I loved the cake batter complete cookies even though I know not many people were huge fans. I will probably pass on trying to find cake batter and might just try the pb. How were the ANSI bars? I have seen them a lot but have never tried them.

Also @kellyjellybellyjelly Let us know how those are. I assume they would be similar to pure protein bars or supreme protein bars. (which are just mediocre) I wonder if they are worth getting.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    So...

Cinnamon-Bun-Oreos.jpg

Tasty.

Did you find them at Wal-Mart?

i need these so bad. but i KNOW im gonna eat them obsessivly and worth it. i hope they are as good as i am anticipating. They were not at target today so maybe walmart tomorrow?
  • Francl27
    Shop Rite had them for me. For Target, check their website, if you go to the item page it should tell you if it's on sale at your local store.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2016

Yes thank you for the review, I still haven't had a chance to pick them up. I never microwave "cake batter" flavored because I think it always tastes better cold. I am a fan of cake batter flavor though. I loved the cake batter complete cookies even though I know not many people were huge fans. I will probably pass on trying to find cake batter and might just try the pb. How were the ANSI bars? I have seen them a lot but have never tried them.

Also @kellyjellybellyjelly Let us know how those are. I assume they would be similar to pure protein bars or supreme protein bars. (which are just mediocre) I wonder if they are worth getting.

I almost bought this Muscle Sandwich bar too, but figured I'll wait until the next big sale & pick it up. This company also has a vanilla sandwich bar that looked delicious.

411-0001.jpg