SABOTAGE

Options
Who is trying to Sabotage your Diet ? Is it Family or a Friend ?

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    me
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Me! Always me.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,835 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Nobody. It's my decision whether or not I eat what is offered.

This ^^

And it is rare that anyone offers me food I don't want to eat.

I am in control. :)

• SurfCityBeachGuy
    SurfCityBeachGuy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Who is trying to Sabotage your Diet ? Is it Family or a Friend ?

9x's out of 10 it's myself.

The 1x it is someone else I just kind of laugh because my goals will not be broken.

Sounds like you are a strong person & you are on the right track, How much weight have you lost ?
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Everyone I know. My family, my friends, even co workers. And myself of course. You aren't fat, why are you dieting, just have some you only live once. I have heard it all. And while I am in charge of what I eat I also struggle with will power so.....
  • SurfCityBeachGuy
    Options
    RougeSara wrote: »
    I don't diet so no one =D I eat healthier. But I imagine if I did it'd be my husband, in the sweetest way possible. We like to spoil each other with food.

Eating Healthy is the Key to maintain your weight. Dr. Phil mentioned Sabotage by friends or family members is a no...no... lol. My son brought me a Kit Kat candy bar the other day. I told him to take it with him & that i would possibly enjoy 1 bite of the Kit Kat after i lost 50 lbs. Have you lost much weight using my fitnesss pal ??
  • SurfCityBeachGuy
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Nobody. It's my decision whether or not I eat what is offered.

Another strong person here. Thats the right attitude ! That is the kinda stuff i like to hear. Thank you !
  • SurfCityBeachGuy
    Options
    Last time i checked, no one was slipping ghee into my dinner while i wasnt looking, so no one.

You mean no one has ever offered you a piece of cake, cookies or a candy bar ? Desserts, Ice Cream or Fattening Foods ?
  • mzfrizz15
    mzfrizz15 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I may get lots of peer pressure or lots of guilt tripping from family who were just trying to be nice, but I'm the only one in charge of what I eat. So, I am my own saboteur.
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am my own worst enemy most of the time when it comes to food.
  • SurfCityBeachGuy
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    How about WHO"S SUPPORTING YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL? B)

I do need support to be succesful. Do you have many friends on here ? Im new. Can you add me ?