06/20Mon:176.8
    06/27 Mon: 176.4
    07/04 Mon
    07/11Mon:
    End of the month - 170
  • liiin_
    liiin_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Joining this late, as I just bought a scale, but hoping this'll help me be more accountable for any gains/losses I make.

Name: Linsey

Starting Weight May 29th: 260 (roughly, I was weighed at the doctor's office a two weeks before I started tracking)
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 245-246

Weigh In Week

June 5:
    June 12:
    June 19: 250-251 (scale kept switching between the two)
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: 2.8
    Total LBS lost this month: 10

Weekly Goals: Exercise a minimum of five days a week, walk at least 5000 steps a day, more if the weather permits.

Struggles: Weekend binge eating and trying to curb my sodium intake.

Successes: I've stuck pretty well to my self imposed goals so far, but the more time I spend trying to lose weight, the more I'll need to keep myself in check. I used MyFitnessPal a few years ago when I went from 380 to 198, but ended up abandoning the app and tracking my diet and exercise levels after that, which turned out to be a bad idea. So I'm hoping taking part in something like this will help me with my personal accountability.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Name:Kirsten

Starting Weight May 29th:170
    Goal Weight July 3rd:160

Weigh In Week

June 5:166.8
    June 12:166.6
    June 19:163.2
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week:3.4
    Total LBS lost this month:6.8

Weekly Goals:Exercise 6-7 days/week, drink plenty of green tea and water, eat healthy unprocessed foods, stay within my daily calories

Struggles:Ignoring my chocolate cravings, getting up early to exercise

Successes:I am doing Weight Watchers and I am tracking on MyFitnessPal and the WW app!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Name: Michelle

Starting Weight May 29th: 182.3
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 170

Weigh In Week

June 5: 184.6
    June 12: 178.4
    June 20: 180.9
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: +2.5
    Total LBS lost this month: -1.4

Weekly Goals: Don't let the weekends derail me.

Struggles: Weekends are a struggle with me. I don't go crazy over my calories, but I tend to not drink as much water and so I retain a lot of water weight through the weekend. Also dealing with PMS water retention

Successes: None. I'm pretty unhappy with this past week.

Don't stress it. Just pinpoint where you went wrong , learn from it, and move forward.
  • GW4321
    GW4321 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight May 29th: 264
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 253

Weigh In Week

June 5: 262
    June 12:260
    June 19: 257
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: 3
    Total LBS lost this month: 7

Weekly Goals: Strength training 4 times per week, walk every day, and add some extra cardio 3-4 days per week.

Struggles: I had a good week with exercise and I did ok with my diet, but late night snacks are still my biggest struggle.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My biggest cheerleader is my husband.
  • typeitdaily
    Options
    Name: Laurie

Starting Weight May 29th: 247
    Goal Weight July 3rd:242

Weigh In Week

June 5: 242.6
    June 12: 242
    June 19: 240.2
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: 1.8
    Total LBS lost this month: 2.4

Weekly Goals: Stay away from soda and get daily 30-minute walks.

Not a great loss but I've got the bloat going on
  • Shelle33
    Shelle33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You all have been my biggest cheerleaders! You're all so inspiring and motivating. :)
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    For those wanting to join our July challenge. It will no longer be in here but in a group.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge[/quote]

Here is the link again for next month. It will be an actual challenge in a group with 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners. I won't do it in a thread anymore. No prizes other than the fact that we've lost pounds lol. Go in and register in the registration announcement. Next month we won't take late entries.
  • typeitdaily
    Options
    For those wanting to join our July challenge. It will no longer be in here but in a group.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge

Here is the link again for next month. It will be an actual challenge in a group with 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners. I won't do it in a thread anymore. No prizes other than the fact that we've lost pounds lol. Go in and register in the registration announcement. Next month we won't take late entries.[/quote]

Thank you so much for creating a group and I am so in for July!
  • typeitdaily
    Options

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge

Here is the link again for next month. It will be an actual challenge in a group with 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners. I won't do it in a thread anymore. No prizes other than the fact that we've lost pounds lol. Go in and register in the registration announcement. Next month we won't take late entries.

Thank you so much for creating a group and I am so in for July![/quote]

I joined the group but I am not given the place to register etc. Do I need to be accepted into the group first?
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Name:cassandra

Starting Weight May 29th:265.8
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 250

Weigh In Week

June 5: 263.6
    June 12:259.2
    June 19:257.4
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week:
    Total LBS lost this month:8.4

Weekly Goals: keep account of the food I eat.
    Drink less sugary drinks
    Eat more veggie and less carbos

Struggles: the ones above

Successes: finally starting again after pregnancy and putting back all the 80 pounds successfully lost on mfp two years ago.
  • typeitdaily
    Options

Here is the link again for next month. It will be an actual challenge in a group with 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners. I won't do it in a thread anymore. No prizes other than the fact that we've lost pounds lol. Go in and register in the registration announcement. Next month we won't take late entries.[/quote]

I joined the group but there isn't a place where it says registration discussion so I can register so I either did something wrong or I haven't been approved for the group yet.
  • Maria_Fatima
    Maria_Fatima Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Name: Maria

Starting Weight May 29th: 186.8 lbs
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 180 lbs

Weigh In Week

June 5: 185.2 lbs
    June 12: 181.8 lbs
    June 19: 181.8 lbs
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: 0
    Total LBS lost this month: 5

Weekly Goals:
    - Workout 6 days a week
    - drink enough water between iftar and sehri
    - Not go over my calorie goal

Struggles:
    - didn't lose any weight
    - Impulsive habits

Successes:
    - Idk, none?
  • Maria_Fatima
    Maria_Fatima Posts: 238 Member
    Options

I've sent a request to join the group. I want to add my weigh in day n stuff but I can do after I get accepted right?
  • typeitdaily
    Options

I've sent a request to join the group. I want to add my weigh in day n stuff but I can do after I get accepted right?

I think so. I didn't start the group and I'm waitinf to be accepted myself.
  • mari_moulin
    edited June 2016
    Options

I think so. I didn't start the group and I'm waitinf to be accepted myself.

Yes I will go today and add you to the group. I have to accept the request first I'll hop on my computer today.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Name: Maria

Starting Weight May 29th: 186.8 lbs
    Goal Weight July 3rd: 180 lbs

Weigh In Week

June 5: 185.2 lbs
    June 12: 181.8 lbs
    June 19: 181.8 lbs
    June 26:
    July 3:

Total LBS lost this week: 0
    Total LBS lost this month: 5

Weekly Goals:
    - Workout 6 days a week
    - drink enough water between iftar and sehri
    - Not go over my calorie goal

Struggles:
    - didn't lose any weight
    - Impulsive habits

Successes:
    - Idk, none?

The fact that tou didn't gain and that you are still here trying is a success.
  • mari_moulin
    edited June 2016
    Options
    All those who requested to join the July challenge have been accepted to the group and you can now go into the registration announcement . Sorry it took me awhile.