True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• honesty71108
    honesty71108 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    funnistguy wrote: »
    I confess that my wife buys snacks for the kids that they never see because of me!! they are so goooood

hahaha...thats sooo me
  • honesty71108
    Options
    I love being woken up in the middle of the night, so frisky ! :blush:

i like sleep sex too, lol
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    ^^ agreed
  • honesty71108
    Options
    i confess i hate morning sex

i confess i enjoy morning sex, quickly brush and sort my hair..5 min..thats all u get ;)
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess enjoy morning sex but only after a pit stop and some mouthwash
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I confess I rather him just do all the work and let me lay there while trying to sleep.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I'll be checking the selfie with a twist waiting for the shirtless pic of @henshemi
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Options
    I confess I hate my neighbour.. I've tried to like her.. God knows I've tried, but I fcuking hate that that patronising, "I'm better than everyone else", know it all b1tch.

Does she do anything malicious to incite this anger? I've had those kinds of neighbors, but I would just laugh off their peacocking with other neighbors/spouse.
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    CincyNeid wrote: »
    PamelaW41 wrote: »
    I confess, most people confuse the hell out of me.
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    I'm with you....it's like there is no communication and I have to try to read their minds....

With our society it's a really sad, short, confusing story.

Ain't it?!?! Then when I do try to guess what they are thinking or read their minds...I'm ALWAYS wrong! lol

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i confess that i wish i could kill myself again

:) but i know i shouldnt so i dont

You've killed yourself before?

yup.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm with you....it's like there is no communication and I have to try to read their minds....

Ain't it?!?! Then when I do try to guess what they are thinking or read their minds...I'm ALWAYS wrong! lol

I quite trying to figure society out.

Think of how stupid the average person is, the remember half of them are dumber than that.

BTW that outfit in your profile is pretty much on point.
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options

I quite trying to figure society out.

Think of how stupid the average person is, the remember half of them are dumber than that.

BTW that outfit in your profile is pretty much on point.

Thank you! That was sweet!

I agree about the stupid people, lol, I have to quit trying too!
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate my neighbour.. I've tried to like her.. God knows I've tried, but I fcuking hate that that patronising, "I'm better than everyone else", know it all b1tch.

Does she do anything malicious to incite this anger? I've had those kinds of neighbors, but I would just laugh off their peacocking with other neighbors/spouse.

Oh yeah. She's said some really out of line things since I moved here.. mostly she criticises my parenting which is so not on its unbelievable. When we first met I gave her the benefit of the doubt and decided "she may be in need of a friend more than I am" after hearing her arguing with her husband. I tried to brush past some of the things she said but it was all really stressing me out so I just keep away from her best I can now.. she still manages to stick the knife in whenever I see her though. I'm amazed at her rudeness. I've never met a person like her and now I live right.next.door to a nightmare. Thank *kitten* I have a high fence.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Options

Oh yeah. She's said some really out of line things since I moved here.. mostly she criticises my parenting which is so not on its unbelievable. When we first met I gave her the benefit of the doubt and decided "she may be in need of a friend more than I am" after hearing her arguing with her husband. I tried to brush past some of the things she said but it was all really stressing me out so I just keep away from her best I can now.. she still manages to stick the knife in whenever I see her though. I'm amazed at her rudeness. I've never met a person like her and now I live right.next.door to a nightmare. Thank *kitten* I have a high fence.

Wooooowwww....I'd have my boxing gloves hanging on the doorknob. haha.

Deep down you gotta know these types of people are miserable and envious of everyone else that evokes the slightest bit of happiness and self-contentment, but I feel you...it's still so hard to deal with them. I'm grown, but I want to become young and vigilante in these cases. :sunglasses:
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I confess every single one of my selfies that are a little bit sexy are trucker approved...haha, I send them all to the hubster out on the road first! And only he gets the real good ones! :love: