Replies

• williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Join the club lol
  • Malwane
    Malwane Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work like this. Just set a goal and work for it, even if it is little but for long time. Enjoy your progress. At the end you will arrive.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I hate it I hate I hate it

Reminds me of that YouTube video "Warcraft Freakout" I think it was called. It featured a teenager throwing a fit when his parents banned him from playing WoW
  • Kelleychance
    Kelleychance Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Pinterest the other day and I love it- "inhale confidence and exhale doubt"
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I don't have family.. How am I supposed to talk to someone . I am in a foster care

Unless you lied on your profile, you are a 33 year old woman. If you lied on your profile, maybe you should seek professional help. If you are in foster care, you are a ward of the state and state services may be available to you.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Regardless of your age and where you posted, can you please explain why it is you hate your life? Maybe there is something someone can do to help you, but we need more information. Life can often get frustrating. Years ago my dad told me something that I thought was complete crap at the time, but I look back at it often and appreciate it. He said "life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it." I am by no means trying to minimize whatever is going on in your life, I am just suggesting you take the more subjective look at it. I wish you since your luck in becoming a happier person.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Is this a "social experiment" of some sort? If not, I can guarantee you that every single one of the people who posted her has had hard times in their life. Don't feel alone in this. You either do your best to move on, or seek professional help if you are unable to. It may sound harsh, but sitting there hating your life will not get you anywhere and will not solve the problem. For some people wallowing in self pity has its own romanticism, but it's the opposite of constructive.
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Have you thought of emailing the Samaritans (jo@samaritans.org). Sometimes we all need to tell someone how we are feeling and get a thoughtful response. Unfortunately this is not the place. I am sorry you have had such unkind responses- when you are down you need lifting up and not to be knocked back down. Hoping you find a way forward.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    So how did you come to the conclusion that posting this here would help matters? It's only going to get you ignored, ridiculed, flamed, trolled, etc. and make you feel worse. And why is it posted in the "Success Stories" section?

Perhaps hating her life is her success...a severe underachiever?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!