True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I confess I lied to my husband and told him I was on period because I didn't want take the kids swimming. So I stayed home and watched basketball wives.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i confess that i have paranormal things and abilities that happen to me regularly and i never really talk about it any more cause i just ignore it
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I confess that I get entranced by mukbongs on Youtube from time to time.
  • bdhigdon858
    bdhigdon858 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have the worst temper ever and I tend to bottle crap up and fly way....WAY... Off the chain and feel guilty about it and hide in the closet and cry.
  • padron7485
    padron7485 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I confess I let alcohol keep me from progress and sadly not doing better.

I know the feels, this weekend was just full of it (alcohol) and not enough staying focused. But thats what mondays are made for, to get back on track.
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I confess I just thought deck it and are having a glass of wine
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I confess: I had a smoke tonight.i haven't smoked in 3 years. I bought it for 1.00 off the kid next door. It tasted desisting! How in the world can people smoke a pack or two a day??? I can't get the taste out of my mouth , even hours later!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, I think about tennis more than anything except my kids.
  • mirihawk
    mirihawk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I couldn't sleep last night till after 1 AM and I wound up having 2 extra small meals. And I didn't track them.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I confess, i'm not working as hard as i should...shhh
  • kristinann308
    kristinann308 Posts: 53 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I confess that I count my coworkers calories. She is overweight, has a personal trainer who keeps telling her to stop gaining weight. She then says she's 'eating clean', however just had a drink with 65 grams of sugar in it....and usually has my caloric intake in two meals, easily. BUTTT she's always talking about going to the gym, that she doesn't eat candy, etc, etc...... Be accountable! HA.

I want to be her nutritionist :-)
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I confess I spend about half of my day lurking in the chat rooms, instead of working.

And last week I ate donuts and bakery muffins almost ever day. I couldn't stop myself. I have a gluten sensitivity so I had joint pain and a migraine by the end of the week but they tasted soooooooo good. I ate them in the car on the way to/from work so no one would see. I felt bad about it more because I had to cancel plans this weekend b/c I didn't feel well rather than for the calories.
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want a girlfriend but I'm married to a man. Don't worry, he knows
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I am over western culture living and really ready for a simpler, less materialistic and busy life.

Join The Minimalist Life on Facebook!
  • kodiakj77
    kodiakj77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I confess, I have a weakness for redheads....