105 pounds gone and officially overweight! (pics)

Options

Replies

• katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing!! Great job!!! Love your outfit in the last pic, too :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Keep up the great work. How funny is it that so many of us so look forward to the day we're just "overweight!" LOL.
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Wow! What an achievement, you look amazing!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    What a difference. The weight loss has really agreed with you and you look incredibly heatlhy, not to mention good looking.
  • twinsmommy7
    twinsmommy7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great...maybe you have some advice for me...I have been a member for 10 days and have logged all food, yes some of it is junk food, but I stay under the 1200 calories and haven't lost an ounce, any suggestions would be so appreciated...Thanks S
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on getting into the "overweight" category. I look forward to that as well.
  • tkrallman
    tkrallman Posts: 29
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING! Congratulations!
  • kellyrorie
    kellyrorie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow - so inspirational. Thank you!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You look GREAT! Keep it up!
  • tracyellen67
    tracyellen67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Congrats! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • adriannz
    adriannz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow - I had a couple busy days and I came over here to check this... and Wow! Thank you so much to everyone for their kind words!

I think I replied to everyone who asked questions through PM, so if you asked and you didn't get a message, ask again and hopefully I'll see it!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    wtg, you look absolutey amazing. x
  • lorianamarie
    lorianamarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Incredible - well done!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow you look phenomenon fabulous amazing. Your such an inspirational. Keep up the remarkable progress and the incredible hard work. CONGRATS on successful weight loss journey.
  • bethevow
    bethevow Posts: 1
    Options
    That's awesome. It seems like I have been struggling with weight my entire life. I'll do well for a little while and then lose momentum. I need help, but do not want surgery or to be on medication. I know if I have a support group, I can do it. I am giving myfitnesspal a real shot. I hope this works. No more excuses for me. Congratulations! :smile:
  • dclassi1
    dclassi1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Your journey is more than inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration!
  • katievira
    katievira Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great....keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!