What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Mini goal is to be as dedicated as I was Feb-May before June was lost to two weeks of vacation and a minor medical issue a needed to deal with and lose 15 lbs during the month. That will get me down to 245. Then, 2 lbs a week until the end of the year will get me to 205. I would go crazy!
  • tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I neeeeeeeeed to get out of the 200's and into ONEDERLAND. It's been so so long. I'm 2. something away.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    What's motivating me? That's the problem. I'm motivated, just not strongly enough. I have plenty of mini-goals (like washing all my windows inside and out) but the hot weather is totally de-motivating me. My willpower has wilted in the heat...Sadly, this tends to happen to me in the summer and I get almost nothing productive done. :s
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    What's motivating me? That's the problem. I'm motivated, just not strongly enough. I have plenty of mini-goals (like washing all my windows inside and out) but the hot weather is totally de-motivating me. My willpower has wilted in the heat...Sadly, this tends to happen to me in the summer and I get almost nothing productive done. :s

Sheesh. What a downer post. Sorry, people.
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Mine is to lose some weight before my childcare prac...which is now only two weeks away. I want to be able to get down and play with the kids without struggling to get back up...and I've been having nightmares about my big butt on those tiny little chairs. I recommitted four weeks ago and am so far down 8.2 kg/18 lb in that time. Hoping for another 3 kg/6 lb in these next two weeks.

Once this goal has passed, I'll have another prac due to start about six weeks later...so that will be the next thing to encourage me to keep going. Then...getting a job in that industry and being slim for Christmas/Summer this year.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Sheesh. What a downer post. Sorry, people.

Haha. That's why these types of threads are here though, to motivate others. Hopefully you can read through some of them and find that inner motivation and go go go!:smile:
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I want to get to 60 kg before my holidays. I'm at 62 now and I've been stuck for a month because of binges :( I decided to start working out again for stress relief and not seek comfort in food!
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Losing some arm flab by my wedding in August
  • turquoise_elephant
    turquoise_elephant Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get down to 168 by the end of July, and then around 145 by the end of October so I can go shopping for my wedding dress :smiley: can't wait!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Break into the 150s by end of july. 159 puts me in 'normal' bmi category. End goal is 145 by end of this year.
  • AngeloInTexas
    AngeloInTexas Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I bought a nice under armour hoodie for an upcoming trip to San Fran in late July. Bought it two sizes smaller than I am now. That is my goal!
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Mini goals
    1. Meet my Marcos
    2. Stay under my cals if I go over .. only by 100 no by a binge of 500 cals
    3. I'm at 200 I want to be 190 by September

How much do you struggle with binges??

Seems only on the weekends like twice a month maybe
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!