What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• shamara1925
    shamara1925 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to go more than 2 weeks on the journey. I'm at day 5. I always do well the first week then I just stop. I want to keep it going

You can do it!! Add some friends, feel free to add me if you like, and check back into the community area. This time with more people on my profile it feels so much more motivating!!!

Thanks!!!
  • tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    loose 15 more lbs by sept hernia surgery
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Lose three pounds (to the 130s) in the next two weeks... I really feel like the 130s is where my really small arms may be waiting. :)

My little sister's wedding... Dress fits great but 5 ish more pounds lost would be fantastic!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Lose one kilogram to be in the healthy BMI range again. It WILL happen this month
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Oops -- forgot. The loss was over a four-year or so period. Someone in the dr's office recently asked me if I'd had a surgery, when I mentioned the weight loss. I don't know -- I'd think they would have noticed if I'd had surgery, dontcha think?
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Oh! Mini goals. Sorry! Today's mini goal is to get my health back.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    LOL at the doctors office stories. I point out my weight loss to my doctor and have him chart it. He never weighs me I just tell him the weight.

I have achieved my last mini-goal-to fit into my outdoor zip off pants.

Next mini-goal weight below 160 That less than 7lbs away.
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    3 more pounds to reach a stone and a half off. There's a pair of black jeans I'd like to get into.
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My current mini goal is to have lost a total of 40 lbs by my next Dr appt at the beginning of August. I am about 1/2 lb from that now so , it's time for a new mini goal.
    I dug out my smallest pair of jeans. They are still snug but I can get them on. I also found a t-shirt I accidentally ordered in the wrong size. So, my new goal is to fit into my "new" outfit.
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Mini goal hmmm I start my Masters in the end of August I hope to be around 10-15 lbs lighter by then!
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping to get into the 130s (139 lbs would be just fine) by the time I turn 30. Two months and about 8 lbs to go. I'd also like to get a PB in a 5K I'm running two days after my birthday, so both goals will hopefully coincide.
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get down to the mid to low 180s when I go away for school the first week of September. I'm 198 now, and have about 9 weeks to drop 15 ish pounds? I can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!