Apetamin for weight gain

Replies

• stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    So.... My waist trainer arrived today. Gonna see if this can help get rid of belly fat while I'm on this weight gain journey. Working out to build muscle and eating like crazy to gain weight. #TheStoryOfMyLife
  • stowns30
    Hi...im also taking Apetamin! I have been taking it since April. It really works...it gives you a appetite so that you can eat more than usual. My starting weight was 114 and as of today i weigh 128. Its awesome!

Are you on your 2nd or third bottle?
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    stowns30 wrote: »
    Hi...im also taking Apetamin! I have been taking it since April. It really works...it gives you a appetite so that you can eat more than usual. My starting weight was 114 and as of today i weigh 128. Its awesome!

Im finishing my 2nd bottle and i just ordered my third yesterday...its getting expensive but its worth it lol
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    So.... My waist trainer arrived today. Gonna see if this can help get rid of belly fat while I'm on this weight gain journey. Working out to build muscle and eating like crazy to gain weight. #TheStoryOfMyLife

Great! Im waiting on mine to arrive...hopefully Tuesday!
  • stowns30

Im finishing my 2nd bottle and i just ordered my third yesterday...its getting expensive but its worth it lol

Oh ok ... I'm just finishing my first bottle and I ordered 2 more which arrived yesterday. It was cheaper to buy 2 or more so I just bought 2. Most have reached their goal weight by end of the third bottle so I'm hoping we fall into that category as well.
  • stowns30
    Just started my second bottle of Apetamin today... Praying for a week of packing on pounds lol... Happy Gaining!!!
  • stowns30
    So I just weighed myself and it read 131lbs... It must b in my belly mostly because I can't really tell much of a difference. Lol *shrugs* tjdlupfi137g.jpeg
    kmsy35eh18jx.jpeg
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    How many calories does that little bottle have? It must be a huge amount of calories to help you gain weight like that.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,388 MFP Moderator
    CMB1979 wrote: »
    How many calories does that little bottle have? It must be a huge amount of calories to help you gain weight like that.

Its basically an antihistamine which in about 25% of people stimulates hunger. Which may help people eat more.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,388 MFP Moderator
    CMB1979 wrote: »

Idk... But it does make you have the urge to eat more. Also I'm not sure where psulemon getting his percentages from. Lol I doubt that only 25% of people get hungry from this stuff. Has got to be more. Some people just swear they know everything my gosh. So annoying.... Smh

The research was posted by one of the biochemist and researchers on the forum. I will look to find the post if you want.
  • stowns30
    psulemon wrote: »
    I really don't care just here to support ppl like myself in our weight gain journey together. I'm not looking for reason why it won't work or any other opinions to attempt to throw us off track. If it isn't support than I can do without. Thanks , have a great day!

If you want support, you should probably look at the stickies and who is the main author of them. I am here day in and out helping people and without the assistance of some off the self syrup.

I am sorry you took my post wrong. I am just stating facts.

Have yourself a wonderful day now...
  • stowns30
    There are so many threads here so if what we are choosing to do offends anyone you do have the option to not reply. Be blessed now!!!
  • stowns30
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    There are so many threads here so if what we are choosing to do offends anyone you do have the option to not reply. Be blessed now!!!

not offended, but you are spreading myths and woo woo about waist trainers...

Lol .... Obviously you can't or haven't been reading the entire thread. We are discussing what has been helpful to us in our journey. Some others are giving us their results from experience. How can anyone be possibly spreading myths? Everything won't work for everyone and with that being said let us continue on and you do the same someplace else. GEESH!!!! Smh
  • stowns30
    The devil will always try to ruin your day... So glad I've learn to rebuke it and continue on in faith. It's ONLY a distraction and I will ALWAYS WIN! *unbothered*