Apetamin for weight gain

Options

Replies

• stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm not sure what the end goal is here? Is it just to be fat? Because that's easy, I did that without even trying! Achieving an aesthetic is a lot harder, whether up or down the scale, I have to do a lot more than just eat less to get the body I want, same works the other way.

Well that's define not true for everyone... It's not easy for lots of people to gain weight. I guess you were fortunate.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    stowns30 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not sure what the end goal is here? Is it just to be fat? Because that's easy, I did that without even trying! Achieving an aesthetic is a lot harder, whether up or down the scale, I have to do a lot more than just eat less to get the body I want, same works the other way.

Well that's define not true for everyone... It's not easy for lots of people to gain weight. I guess you were fortunate.
    the thing is it IS hard work to get a defined body. its not something thats easy to do. it also has a lot to do with genetics as well.
  • stowns30
    Options
    ^^^This. And you've lost your ability to sit up? I hope you have started working out, at least some sort of strength training. You really need to strengthen your core, especially since wearing a waist trainer will allow it to weaken.

Yup I've definitely started to strength train. I always worked out pretty much every other day. I use weights and the ball. I just know now that I'm gaining weight I have to push harder with my workouts. Lol lol okay so I can do a sit up but honestly I wasn't doing them nearly as much as before because I've alway been pretty slim and fit. I HATE sit-ups .... However now gaining I'm noticing weight going to my breast, stomach , butt and thighs. I'm actually ok with it going wherever it goes , but I know that I'm gonna have to work out more often.
  • stowns30
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Sounds like your plan is working wonderfully for you. Best of luck.

ETA: I think it's great that you want a nice big round belly, keep doing what you're doing and you'll be there in no time at all!

Lls.... I sure will and I'll be posting pics of my progress minus the big belly. Lls Thanks for the support!!! #motivation
  • stowns30
    Options

the thing is it IS hard work to get a defined body. its not something thats easy to do. it also has a lot to do with genetics as well.

Exactly ... Which is why some of us have a hard time gaining and some don't.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

I only wish I had a hard time gaining weight lol. after I turned 30 is when I started becoming overweight. been thin all my life until that point in time. dont know what happened lol
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options

ETA: I think it's great that you want a nice big round belly, keep doing what you're doing and you'll be there in no time at all!

Lls.... I sure will and I'll be posting pics of my progress minus the big belly. Lls Thanks for the support!!! #motivation

You're already complaining of gaining in your tummy, doing a few situps and wearing some elastic while you workout isn't going to change that. I think you need to think about what your desired aesthetic is and then find out how to achieve because it sounds like you have no idea what you're doing other than just trying to eat more.

I do some form of strength training 5 times a week but I still have a belly because body fat and genetics. I can't dictate whether it flattens or not. Same with my big bum and thighs, they're genetic, I can't squat and lunge and run them away (I do all of those and have for well over a year, everything still there!).
  • stowns30
    Options

You're already complaining of gaining in your tummy, doing a few situps and wearing some elastic while you workout isn't going to change that. I think you need to think about what your desired aesthetic is and then find out how to achieve because it sounds like you have no idea what you're doing other than just trying to eat more.

I do some form of strength training 5 times a week but I still have a belly because body fat and genetics. I can't dictate whether it flattens or not. Same with my big bum and thighs, they're genetic, I can't squat and lunge and run them away (I do all of those and have for well over a year, everything still there!).

Hmmm... U do all that without any change wow!
    When I use to work out consistently I definitely saw changes so like u said genetics. Stay tuned... : )
  • stowns30
    Options

Maybe you should get a personal trainer or join a gym so that someone can help u professionally.
  • stowns30
    Options

I only wish I had a hard time gaining weight lol. after I turned 30 is when I started becoming overweight. been thin all my life until that point in time. dont know what happened lol

If only you could pass some on to me.. Lol I'm 34 and I have always been on the small side. I gained weight off n on but maintaining it was extremely hard because my appetite wouldn't be there like it should.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Problem is that many posters have no intention of being supportive or constructive, but prefer to be snarky, flippant and know-it-all. I see it every day on MFP threads, and it is disheartening. I don't see the moderators calling people on their negative destructive comments nearly as often as I see posts such as the one above.

I am sorry if you can't handle the truth ...but the truth is you don't need waist trainers and you don't need apeatamin ....that is not being snarky, flippant, etc, that is being honest and truthful.

I responded to this but it seems to have disappeared.

@ndj1979 Did I say that I need waist trainers or Apetamin?

I rest my case.

And it has nothing to do with being able to handle the truth.

i was referring to the OP of this thread and never mentioned your name specifically, so not sure how you could read it that way...
  • stowns30
    Options

If only you could pass some on to me.. Lol I'm 34 and I have always been on the small side. I gained weight off n on but maintaining it was extremely hard because my appetite wouldn't be there like it should.

To be honest, you don't look close to underweight, that's probably where the confusion is coming from. Why exactly you want to gain weight and what aesthetic you're going for because at the moment all you're going to achieve is fat.

I never said I was underweight ... I said for my own personal liking I'd like to gain a few pounds because for me I am too thin. I am gaining weight as I wanted so now that I'm feeling in I'm more comfortable with my body.
  • stowns30
    Options

To be honest, you don't look close to underweight, that's probably where the confusion is coming from. Why exactly you want to gain weight and what aesthetic you're going for because at the moment all you're going to achieve is fat.

Okay.... And obviously I'm going to gain some fat.. Lol As far as what I'll achieve. You just stay tuned honey!!! I'd rather show u better than tell you. Have a blessed day!
  • stowns30
    Options

Okay.... And obviously I'm going to gain some fat.. Lol As far as what I'll achieve. You just stay tuned honey!!! I'd rather show u better than tell you. Have a blessed day!

And why do you care so much??? Aren't you trying to lose weight or tone?? Whatever.... This is about gaining. Goodbye!!!
  • stowns30
    Options
    The thing is when you gain weight you gain fat (how much,and how fast has to do with genetics). you cant gain it where you want. it goes on where ever it wants just like losing weight, it comes off where it wants. you cant spot reduce.so you cant spot gain either.so if you are seeing it in your belly now it means it may take longer to gain in other areas.trust me I was thin and when I gained weight it was all from my waist down,then I lost weight and yeah the places I gained it first are the last places it wants to come off.

This is true and that's why it's best to workout along the way. I've said this before I'm not new to this weight gain journey I have achieved it before but I did it maintain it because of my lack of eating right and exercising so I quickly lost the weight. The only thing new is the vitamin syrup Apetamin which is helping me have the appetite to eat more. And it actually works for me and some others. If you have never heard of it then you may not understand it much. YouTube has tons of personal reviews with women that struggled to gain weight. Real results ... Etc.