Apetamin for weight gain

Replies

• stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Thanks... Will definitely update everyone along the way.
  • Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    Not a big fan of all the arguments in the thread. Good luck OP, looking forward to future updates!
  • stowns30
    Erik8484 wrote: »
    Not a big fan of all the arguments in the thread. Good luck OP, looking forward to future updates!

Thanks... I never thought it would be like this, but I don't get discouraged easily. It's life ya know.
  • stowns30
    StacM16 wrote: »
    Sorry not sorry but I just had to comment because the amount of disrepect going on this thread is ridiculous!! Some of you people should be ashamed. Unlike a lot of people here I clicked on this thread thinking Yay someone else on the same weight gain journey as me!

Everyone has a different journey/goal/body/genetics etc so why some people feel the need to tell a grown person what to do with their own body is beyond me??

@stowns30 You do you boo! Don't let these people affect you in any way. I am sure there are much more supportive threads because clearly this is not it!

Thanks... I'm just amazed myself, but it only push me harder!
  • stowns30
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    stowns30 wrote: »
    Look waist trainer came up and everyone goes ballistic lol lol... Someone mentioned it helped out with them .... And all hell breaks loose . I HAVE NEVER USED IT. I did however purchase one to review for myself. Somethings I like to try and experience on my own. Kind of a don't knock it til u try it type person as far as purchasing products. What I will say is that this darn thing isn't very comfortable by far.. Lol I only had it for a week and I'm ready to get rid of it. I'll give it a month to get use to IF I CAN .

I will save you a month of wasted time, they don't work.

Lol... I've only put it on a few times anyway and honestly I probably won't even use it like I planned on. I still do my workout with or without and my stomach looks much better. (Not that it was really big anyway but still) big or small who wants a gut? Ha!
  • keziatk
    keziatk Posts: 25 Member
    How much are you eating a day! You look great! I have tried apetamin but I never get over 105 or 107. Sucks
  • stowns30
    Up to 132 lbs .... I'm so happy I'm progressing. So I believe I set my goal to 130-140lbs originally but I think I'm going to shoot for 145-150 now. Today I started my 3rd bottle of Apetamin. I been doing my usual lower body work outs and standing ab workouts because I hate doing sit-ups. Must I say... This stomach is getting back to fit HONEYYYYY. Ha! Pics coming through
  • keziatk
    keziatk Posts: 25 Member
    Were you a hard gainer? Like fast metabolism? Congrats on your gains! Maybe I should give Apetamin another try...may I message you for tips?
  • stowns30
    keziatk wrote: »
    Were you a hard gainer? Like fast metabolism? Congrats on your gains! Maybe I should give Apetamin another try...may I message you for tips?

Yessss and I have been struggling for years and tried many things with/without supplements. Yes, and sure feel free to message me anytime you like. Thanks... I'm trying hard over here. Working out is definitely a MUST.
  • Jcl81
    Jcl81 Posts: 154 Member
    looking good.
  • stowns30
    Jcl81 wrote: »
    looking good.

Thank you

• stowns30
    keziatk wrote: »
    How much are you eating a day! You look great! I have tried apetamin but I never get over 105 or 107. Sucks

Sorry I'm just noticing this comment. I try to eat at least 3,000 calories a day, plus I drink 2-3 ensure plus a day as well. Thanks again and when you took Apetamin how were U taking it? 5mil or 10? And how many times a day? I'm suprised it didn't make you hungry. Maybe you should try Boost VHC supplement. I haven't tried that one yet , but someone mentioned that it's great as well with I believe over 500 calories in each carton. Of course you still need to eat regardless if u use supplements or not, but it may help you some. I'm not there yet either but I definitely see progress.
  • stowns30
    Hang in there gainers

tpx56ke8xk1x.png
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    You know poses to maximise curves do not show any kind of objectivity in measuring your progress

You don't need to post them, but I would strongly recommend gettining in a swimsuit / bikini..and taking the following shots in clean lighting both relaxed and flexed..make sure you are in the same place and lighting each time, spread them a month apart minimum

Straight on
    Side
    Back

What you have posted is Instagram style, sticking your butt out and forcing a pot belly

But good luck with your goals

Girl this is black girl booty... I wasn't sticking anything out. If anything most people would be squeezing their stomach in. Why in the world would I need to poke out my stomach. GTFOH with that nonsense. I will pose any way I want to and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I'm losing the pouch I had from gaining dumb dumb.... And proud of it. You take your pics the way you want and I'll take mine the way I want. #GIRL BYE

Well your poses would say otherwise as anyone can objectively see. It's not "black booty" it's hip angle.

But you take your pics the way you want to. I was just trying to provide the help you clearly need and the attention you clearly crave

U so sad hater... I'm glad like my post

Op you look great. The hate is real in this post especially with those losing against those gaining, mind blowing. Everyone is an expert all of a sudden. Do what works for you, and I'll do what works for me. Lol It's that simple.

Thanks ,, im getting there. Lol

I'm really glad you are enjoying your results. At the risk of being called a hater, @Sued0nim isn't wrong. Here's an illustration that may help. I think the point is to help you with regard to meeting the aesthetic goals you have mentioned.

R.png

Can you see the different in the protuberance of the stomach?