Apetamin for weight gain

Replies

• stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    She was DEFINITELY wrong in saying I was poking anything out sir. CLEARLY I am NOT! Some women actually do have rounder bottoms than others. I'm just happy with my progress so me taking the poses I took has nothing to do with needing attention as she stated. Had she posted this without trying to imply I was faking having a little stomach fat etc... Lol It's all hilarious to me tho. Waste time lurking on other ppls post to tell them that they shouldn't pose this way or that way. GREAT JOB FOR HER.... And thanks for explaining this in a simpler way in her defense.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    stowns30 wrote: »
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    You know poses to maximise curves do not show any kind of objectivity in measuring your progress

You don't need to post them, but I would strongly recommend gettining in a swimsuit / bikini..and taking the following shots in clean lighting both relaxed and flexed..make sure you are in the same place and lighting each time, spread them a month apart minimum

Straight on
    Side
    Back

What you have posted is Instagram style, sticking your butt out and forcing a pot belly

But good luck with your goals

Girl this is black girl booty... I wasn't sticking anything out. If anything most people would be squeezing their stomach in. Why in the world would I need to poke out my stomach. GTFOH with that nonsense. I will pose any way I want to and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I'm losing the pouch I had from gaining dumb dumb.... And proud of it. You take your pics the way you want and I'll take mine the way I want. #GIRL BYE

Well your poses would say otherwise as anyone can objectively see. It's not "black booty" it's hip angle.

But you take your pics the way you want to. I was just trying to provide the help you clearly need and the attention you clearly crave

U so sad hater... I'm glad like my post

Op you look great. The hate is real in this post especially with those losing against those gaining, mind blowing. Everyone is an expert all of a sudden. Do what works for you, and I'll do what works for me. Lol It's that simple.

Thanks ,, im getting there. Lol

I'm really glad you are enjoying your results. At the risk of being called a hater, @Sued0nim isn't wrong. Here's an illustration that may help. I think the point is to help you with regard to meeting the aesthetic goals you have mentioned.

R.png

Can you see the different in the protuberance of the stomach?

If she's happy with her results I don't see your point.

The point is simply that OP had expressed dissatisfaction with her abdominal size. That's my only point. That pelvic tilt can make the abdomen look bigger than it is, because honestly, I don't see that her stomach looks that big.
  • stowns30
    You know poses to maximise curves do not show any kind of objectivity in measuring your progress

You don't need to post them, but I would strongly recommend gettining in a swimsuit / bikini..and taking the following shots in clean lighting both relaxed and flexed..make sure you are in the same place and lighting each time, spread them a month apart minimum

Straight on
    Side
    Back

What you have posted is Instagram style, sticking your butt out and forcing a pot belly

Girl this is black girl booty... I wasn't sticking anything out. If anything most people would be squeezing their stomach in. Why in the world would I need to poke out my stomach. GTFOH with that nonsense. I will pose any way I want to and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I'm losing the pouch I had from gaining dumb dumb.... And proud of it. You take your pics the way you want and I'll take mine the way I want. #GIRL BYE

Well your poses would say otherwise as anyone can objectively see. It's not "black booty" it's hip angle.

But you take your pics the way you want to. I was just trying to provide the help you clearly need and the attention you clearly crave

Op you look great. The hate is real in this post especially with those losing against those gaining, mind blowing. Everyone is an expert all of a sudden. Do what works for you, and I'll do what works for me. Lol It's that simple.

I'm really glad you are enjoying your results. At the risk of being called a hater, @Sued0nim isn't wrong. Here's an illustration that may help. I think the point is to help you with regard to meeting the aesthetic goals you have mentioned.

R.png

Exactly the point @nutmegoreo

But I think this is the wrong thread.

It appears that the OP isn't looking for help, advice or objectivity which is IME why most people with goals for weight gain or loss (or even maintenance) start threads and ask questions. So I think it's best if we just leave this alone and get on with helping those who want help.

And let's be clear... I made this thread looking to share my journey to gaining weight with others taking Apetamin or other supplements to help out. Obviously I'm not the ONLY thread for Apetamin or other weight gain supplements, but ummmm... Yeah lol

• stowns30

Straight on
    Side
    Back

R.png

The point is simply that OP had expressed dissatisfaction with her abdominal size. That's my only point. That pelvic tilt can make the abdomen look bigger than it is, because honestly, I don't see that her stomach looks that big.

@nutmegoreo it was bigger but I have been consistent in my ab workouts lately so I was just happy to see it going down is all. My tummy was never huge by any means. I am small so while it may not look big to some it bothered me. I've been asked several times was I pregnant lol so that definitely made me go harder on my little frame.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

Straight on
    Side
    Back

R.png

@nutmegoreo it was bigger but I have been consistent in my ab workouts lately so I was just happy to see it going down is all. My tummy was never huge by any means. I am small so while it may not look big to some it bothered me. I've been asked several times was I pregnant lol so that definitely made me go harder on my little frame.

But that's what I'm saying. The pelvic tilt will make the stomach look bigger, when you obviously aren't overweight to begin with.

I'm glad you are happy with your progress.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    GTFOH with that nonsense. I will pose any way I want to and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I'm losing the pouch I had from gaining dumb dumb.... And proud of it. You take your pics the way you want and I'll take mine the way I want. #GIRL
    Wtf is "black booty" lol That girl is off her meds.
    You are such a hater.

Yes, let's keep it clean and be kind in our approaches.
  • stowns30
    Absolutely right... I shouldn't allow others to draw out a negative response. I'll do better and I sure hope that you will as well. Thanks for weeding through the thread to remind me of responses that I made as well. BE BLESSED!
  • stowns30
    Lol
  • Alluminati
    That didn't last long. Lol.
  • Alluminati
    They sure are :)
  • stowns30
    ^^^^^
  • Alluminati
    :)
  • stowns30
    On another note... This BMI tool is crazy. A grown woman 5'2 weighing 115 Healthy??? Smh That can't be right. When I was 115 I looked sick to me. It's weird how they determine what's healthy by your BMI. I've been reading tons of articles and came across one Particularly for Black women and it says that we differ from Caucasian women when it comes to BMI as many factors play a role. This is quite interesting, because I am aiming for 140-145lbs now and I'm already at 132 and I still look small although I've filled in a bit. Basically according to the "Classic " BMI chart if I reach my goal of 145 I will b considered obese. Lol WOW
  • stowns30
    Erik8484 wrote: »
    I think its probably a combination of different body types (driven by genetics), and also different cultural beauty ideals.

If you're healthy and happy then bmi is just another number to ignore imo :)

Yeah I believe so... Some of the comments I read said pretty much what you're saying. I'm going to keep reading into this. Interesting....
  • stowns30
    On another note... This BMI tool is crazy. A grown woman 5'2 weighing 115 Healthy??? Smh That can't be right. When I was 115 I looked sick to me. It's weird how they determine what's healthy by your BMI. I've been reading tons of articles and came across one Particularly for Black women and it says that we differ from Caucasian women when it comes to BMI as many factors play a role. This is quite interesting, because I am aiming for 140-145lbs now and I'm already at 132 and I still look small although I've filled in a bit. Basically according to the "Classic " BMI chart if I reach my goal of 145 I will b considered obese. Lol WOW

I think some of it is just a difference in cultural beauty standards.
    I'm 5'8 -135 and I don't think I look thin, I believe I just look average. But you may see 5'8 135 as too thin. As I may see your physique as too thick. A lot of it comes down to personal preference. You may find a heavier physique more beautiful whereas I find a lean physique much more desirable.
    If your happy with yourself and your healthy then go for it.

I'm sorta in between... Not too thin,but not too heavy either . You're absolutely right tho, I agree
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member

Straight on
    Side
    Back

R.png

Exactly the point @nutmegoreo

But I think this is the wrong thread.

It appears that the OP isn't looking for help, advice or objectivity which is IME why most people with goals for weight gain or loss (or even maintenance) start threads and ask questions. So I think it's best if we just leave this alone and get on with helping those who want help.

And let's be clear... I made this thread looking to share my journey to gaining weight with others taking Apetamin or other supplements to help out. Obviously I'm not the ONLY thread for Apetamin or other weight gain supplements, but ummmm... Yeah lol

In all reality then, this should have been a blog post not a forum post. The Forum is designed to ask questions and get answers to those questions.