True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• DJ_1977
    DJ_1977 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have no courage.
    Self-sabotage is beyond a "habit". It's more like a normal function such as breathing.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    I just got on a client for complaining about my boss not being here and us not cancelling and rescheduling their appointment in time. She said the same thing FIVE times(!) and I pointed that out. She didn't take it well and I apologized A LOT for it but I'm not really sorry.

• HeatherAshh
    HeatherAshh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

Meh, it is around at EVERY social website anymore, though more behind the scene at many. Just block like crazy or skip participation. But yeah, interest always wanna when the excitement and newness wears off. Just like everything in life.

Exactly
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I went and got takeout for dinner even though I went grocery shopping yesterday morning. Ugh.

• missak610
    missak610 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I confess that after lurking on the community boards for nearly 6 years I finally replied to a discussion and immediately regretted it. I hate attention :/
  • maddieraye123
    maddieraye123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

OMG! Some random dude asked to follow me a couple hours ago! Glad I declined! Not looking for something like that! Just wanna be healthy!
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    tmi_gang wrote: »
    ^ Dang. You guys are crushing my hopes. I was hoping to add every single female on MFP and be sexy with them. Not now. Thanks alot!

@PamelaW41 WORK IT GIRL! :D

LOL, I confess...I'm so telling my sons this!!! They are your age, I say well if you don't use it, you lose it....they say OMG MOTHER REALLY!?!?! Just don't. HAHAHA

• Cat3141
    Cat3141 Posts: 162 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    I confess that I may well be one my way to being a crazy cat lady...well at least i"m married!

If you'd like a few more to help you along I confess I have a few I'd happily send you.
  • tishbiv
    tishbiv Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I confess that I like reading other people's confessions.

Me too!

• Houston1966
    Houston1966 Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I confess that after my divorce last year I flew to Scotland to tell a man how much I cared about him. He said we're so much alike, have so much in common... and if I were thinner then maybe he'd marry me.

Needless to say, I flew home crushed.
  • Houston1966
    Options
    tmi_gang wrote: »
    I can actually twerk quite well for a 25 year old dude.

We want video proof. ;-)
  • Houston1966
    Options
    DJ_1977 wrote: »
    I have no courage.
    Self-sabotage is beyond a "habit". It's more like a normal function such as breathing.

Seems to me what you just wrote was pretty courageous.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was really wanting to kick the lady who kept getting in my bubble during my aerobics dance class tonight....but I also need to confess that I didn't lol