Vixen's~ 4th of July Open Challenge

Options
15678911»

Replies

• vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in tomorrow morning. On wednesday, I was 125.5, BUT today I was back at 126.75. Now I did have arbys last night, so I'll drink lots of water today and see what the final number is!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    still at 165. I only loss 2 pounds this round, but my weight fluctuated so much in June. I hope to have constant number drops for July and beyond. Can't wait to start the next challenge!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can think of for the next challenge is Labor Day, but that would be a 9 week challenge! You think that's too long?
  • wantconfidence
    Options
    challenge start weight 245.5
    today weight 241.0

4.5 pounds lost i wanted more but i guess not bad :smile:

i like the idea of a 9 week challenge i wanna really drop some numbers
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of the Labor Day Challenge !
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I was thinking of a back to school challenge. most universities go back mid-August. Do we have any returning students who want to drop a few more pounds before the semester starts? Maybe it can run until August 15th and then the next challenge starts August 16- September 23 (first day of fall). That would keep the challenges about 6 to 7 weeks long.

Just a few ideas, I don't want to in any way feel like I'm trying to take over the challenge. :ohwell:
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm with Team Leela, I like shorter challenges, cause than I don't have an excuse of I will do better next week, next month! But I will be happy either way.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in tomorrow morning. On wednesday, I was 125.5, BUT today I was back at 126.75. Now I did have arbys last night, so I'll drink lots of water today and see what the final number is!

Well ---- I like Wednesday's weight best, but this morning wasn't too bad. I'll take it! I met goal. 126 pounds even!!! Woohoo!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to post my final weight at 154.8! So close to my goal, it's exciting!:glasses:
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i would like the 9 week challenge :)
  • hopelyss
    hopelyss Posts: 145
    Options
    Final weigh in is 201.4lbs. I didn't meet my goal, but I did pretty well just the same! I think I have hit my first plateau and need to work extra hard to get over it!

I'm doing the Fit for Fall Challenge that goes to 9/5.

Happy Independence Day!
  • margie_77
    Options
    0704.jpg
  • margie_77
    Options