Size 16 to Size 8 transformation ** Show me your before and after shots!

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Holy Cow!! This is awesome and exactly the right motivation to stay the course. All of you look like you suddenly turned into your daughters!
  • solieco1
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    You looks amazing OP, especially in your face! This is my 213 to 152 which translates to a 16 to a 4 :)

ro3ymkcos4kl.jpg

Just wow! You look so fit and happy!
  • sonia9240
    sonia9240 Posts: 140 Member
    You look good Nicole . How u lose weight like that what do u do. I'm trying to lose weight . Trying so hard to lose weight & I can't manage to lose it. I'm fat thighs so ugly my stomach jiggly my hips my legs can u help me Nicole
  • nicoleashleymct
    nicoleashleymct Posts: 16 Member
    sonia9240 wrote: »
    You look good Nicole . How u lose weight like that what do u do. I'm trying to lose weight . Trying so hard to lose weight & I can't manage to lose it. I'm fat thighs so ugly my stomach jiggly my hips my legs can u help me Nicole

You're looking in the right place for some motivation! Focus on your eating habits first, this was the hardest part for me. Once you can get that under control, start adding a fitness routine in. Personal trainers at the gym or even online help a lot! You got this!! :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Love your work girls keep it up!
  • auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    You looks amazing OP, especially in your face! This is my 213 to 152 which translates to a 16 to a 4 :)

ro3ymkcos4kl.jpg

Holy legs. :) Way to go

• auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    To everyone who posted pics, all your hard work really shows, awesome :)
  • leopardeyes72
    leopardeyes72 Posts: 39 Member

ro3ymkcos4kl.jpg

• leopardeyes72
    leopardeyes72 Posts: 39 Member
    How long did it take you and how
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    edited July 2016
    How long did it take you and how

From February 1st to now (My CW is 144 and I'm probably closer to a 2 now for full disclosure). I am low-carb but that is not any kind of miracle solution to losing weight, it just works for me, and I exercise 6 days a week. In the beginning a lot of YouTube fitness videos, now I run 6km a day and do strength training.
    To everyone who posted pics, all your hard work really shows, awesome :)

Haha, thank you ;) . Being 5'9" had to work out at some point
  • solieco1
    Care76 wrote: »
    ivyd8c4jedu6.jpg
    Hey there! You are all a inspiration! I was a size 14 US after having my son (actually I lost 30lbs shortly after having him and was a size 10 but I started medication to boost my milk supply and I gained over 20lbs in just a couple months of being on it and I just kept going up). It took me a very long time as I was nursing and taking my weight loss very slow. I was also pretty sick for a while and I stopped for over a year and in that time I gained about 7 lbs. I'm finally at my first goal! It only took almost 3 years lol, but I'm there. Now I just want to lose the rest of my tummy and back fat. I was lifting weights but I stopped because I've had a lot of inflammation and pain due to diet. Now that I think I'm finally starting to realize all the foods I can't eat, the pain is better. I hope to get back to lifting again soon.

I was a size 14 in the before pictures, I have no idea what I weighed, at least 182. I'm now a size 8 and I have some size 6 and 149 lbs.

I was going to start my own thread but I'm pretty embarrassed by these photos. So I'll start here and hopefully can inspire some of you. :-)05w7yzwgpxx8.jpg
    ew3mblmi4bn4.jpg

Well Done! Thanks for sharing and the motivation!
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    So much amazing inspiration here!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!