what is your number one problem right now?

Options

Replies

• lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    My power went out because of the thunderstorm. :( 60% battery and no WiFi. First world problems lol.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    My Mom just died. All I want to do is drink and sleep. :disappointed: I can't tell myself no to the alcohol.

I'm sorry for your loss. It sucks losing those we love.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,901 Member
    Options
    asgentr wrote: »
    I'm missing a period, which is not uncommon at 42 years old.

I have the opposite problem ... mine just won't stop. But perhaps that's not uncommon at 49 years old. Nevertheless I'm seeing the Dr again next week.

• xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Foodwise, my main issue is keeping sodium levels down. It's far too easy to go overboard on your daily sodium consumption.

In general, I have to appear in court in the morning for a small claims case, but I'm well prepared for it and things should go rather well.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    My Mom just died. All I want to do is drink and sleep. :disappointed: I can't tell myself no to the alcohol.
    *hugs*

• andydevera
    andydevera Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sitting right infront of me is HongKong's largest pizza. My family clearly do not understand my struggles. Haha! I'm eating salad. Fml
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I have a 12 mile trail run on Sunday and I don't feel I'm ready at all.
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Leg injury which means I can't work out or even walk too much. My daily burn is not much higher than my bmr :( It makes it super difficult to stay on track and I have to be ok with fact that I won't lose much this month, if I lose any weight at all :neutral:
  • dlcshan
    dlcshan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I hate my job and my car is broken so I have to walk to and from the job I hate even though my feet hurt from standing all day at the job I hate.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Torn rotator cuff and subluxated bicep. Bummer.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm on call at work, and not sure where to start in the pile of work issues since everything has to be done first....grr..

• _sacar
    _sacar Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My problem is that I get really snacky. which is whatever, but also that I cannot seem to tell myself no lately. I know I am screwing myself over whole I'm eating, but I do it anyway. Argh.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    my relationship. as always. we just started couples counselling.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    My misanthropic outlook on life.
  • sohifirefly
    sohifirefly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My "tan" is patchy and farmer-ish due to outdoor activities like golf. I don't lay out (and won't). I'm trying to figure out the best way to create an even tan for some upcoming trips. Spray tan? Self tanner? And how do I not turn orange??
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    That I ate tinned salmon, yesterday, forgetting that it disagrees with me.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Are we talking about food and nutrition? My problem is I'm just fat enough to want to lose weight but not quite fat enough to do anything about it.

QFT. I put on a couple pounds this spring dealing with buying a house and moving and some work stuff and the resulting decline in gym time and attention to diet, and I know I should probably lose it again but I just can't bring myself to care...as long as I fit into my clothes I just kinda shrug.
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I did 30 minutes of cardio on my lunch and now I feel gross. And, I'm HANGRY.
  • boolz
    boolz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Insomnia. Or maybe just being a severe nightowl. Can't usually fall asleep until about 4:00am, and then want to sleep until noon. I'm a teacher, off for the summer, so it's not a job issue for me. But I'm not good at shifting everything else to make for a full day. I keep going to bed at around midnight, hoping it'll be one of the nights I can fall asleep early, but then it rarely is.