what is your number one problem right now?

Options

Replies

• alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I wore a tight dress today, ate lunch, and now I'm bloated and look like i'm 3 months prego. Another first world problem.
  • Rosefern1
    Rosefern1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide if I want to buy the gym membership or not. Having a hard time justifying it, since it is about 30 min away, I would probably only go a couple times/week, and I have a treadmill and bike at home. But they have an elliptical and weight machines, tanning, and hydro massage at the gym.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    The fact that it's at a heat index of 105 today, and I'm working around asphalt.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    My "tan" is patchy and farmer-ish due to outdoor activities like golf. I don't lay out (and won't). I'm trying to figure out the best way to create an even tan for some upcoming trips. Spray tan? Self tanner? And how do I not turn orange??

Maybe the Jergens lotion that builds up over time? Less likelihood you'll have a mishap. Apply it to splotchy and less tan areas to slowly even it out?
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    My mom is in a short term therapy care facility after being discharged from the hospital, recovering from septicemia (infection in the blood). Although I have less work to do than when she's at home, I'm needing to spend several hours a day "visiting" her in the facility and I'm worried about what we need to change when she comes home so we can care for her again as she likely will need more care than ever.
  • EastSideJohnny
    EastSideJohnny Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    In-N-Out Burger
  • lista10
    lista10 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My gosh trying to stay good with eating clean..... Ugh I want any baked goods! Lol but I know once I do I'll regret it! Dang it, I can do it!
  • meredithdelcastillo
    meredithdelcastillo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm always hungry.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    It's been more than a month since I was last able to walk properly and I'm sick of being in bed all day, it's getting old. Thankfully I'm finally able to walk short distances, so my problem is about to solve itself.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    My Mom just died. All I want to do is drink and sleep. :disappointed: I can't tell myself no to the alcohol.

I'm very sorry.. [virtual hug]
  • Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    staying motivated
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Pokemon Go isn't out in my country yet.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    We're going to stay the summer at my mom's and leaving in 12 hours. She lives in a different country. I'm very anxious about how all the logging and losing weight will be there as most of the groceries they buy don't come in packets and have no nutritional information or labels on them. She doesn't mind (just the opposite) me logging and measuring for the recipe builder as I do at home. It is just without the labels it would be disaster. Especially for dairy and meat.
  • ziggy2006
    ziggy2006 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My hip pain was diagnosed as hip bursitis. I am on steroids and a muscle relaxant. This is day 4 out of 7 of exercise restriction, and I want nothing more than to head out for a run!

At least I got permission to walk the dogs.
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Mine is a calf strain - nothing too serious however it's restricting my running and I need those calories!
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Definitely a first world problem, but I weighed in at 148.8 AGAIN this morning for the 6th week in a row and I just want to chuck my freaking scales out the window
  • ANHmommy
    ANHmommy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i was able to solve my original problem (gonna make mini pizzas with pineapple peppers and onions)...now my problem is trying to keep myself from snacking...i want all the chips and cakes and cookies and and and...all of it...but when the hubby and daughter asks for brownies and cake and then DONT EAT THEM and the leftovers are just sitting on the counter talking to me saying "EAT US"...it isnt fair lol
  • hannahsadler_tn
    hannahsadler_tn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Re-watching The Office and knowing how it ends
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    My Mom just died. All I want to do is drink and sleep. :disappointed: I can't tell myself no to the alcohol.

I'm so sorry for your loss.