105 pounds gone and officially overweight! (pics)

Options

Replies

• RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! wow... i totally remember that feeling... enjoy !!!
  • sandeekay02
    Options
    WOW! You look fabulous and are an inspiration to us all! Seeing those pics make it so real and I thank you for sharing them with us! :happy:
  • Bristle82
    Bristle82 Posts: 100
    Options
    What an achievement - look how beautiful you look in that last pic - suits the outfit too :)
  • lwhite42978
    lwhite42978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Very awesome!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    You should def. be proud of those accomplishments. You look great!!! Congrates and best of luck!
  • Project28
    Project28 Posts: 21
    Options
    You look incredible!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    So amazing! Way to go !!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow! You have accomplished so much. I hope to someday post similar results
  • tangerine202
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!
    You're an inspiration. Please share any tips you thought got you through it. :) Congratulations!!!!!

Err... stick with it? Yeah, I know, easier said than done!

I guess something that I do that I *think* helps is that I eat the same thing at approximately the same time each day, Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday that's harder to do. I allow myself indulgences - cheesecake here, brownie there - but I work off the calories I take in from those, plus some. (And I only do that once a week, tops). And every five to six weeks I allow myself to go over calories without worrying about making them up for *one* meal. (I think it trips my metabolism up a bit and gets it chugging faster for a little bit - but I don't know for sure. I usually lose two pounds the week after I do this!)

Besides that... no matter what happens - even if you gain a pound one week or don't lose a pound - don't stop. You're worth the effort it takes to keep going!

Youre right on this, thats always a great way for me to boost my metabolism! COngratulations again, you look great!
  • StrawberrySprinkles
    Options
    I haz the envy! :) *claps hands*
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    awesome you rock!!::happy:
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous! Thanks for sharing the pics! Keep up the good work!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    incredible work! you look great.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Yay you congrats !! You look amazing!! xxx
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment!! Living proof that anything is possible if you just work for it!! Thanks for sharing your photos and giving others who are new to this site hope!!
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Great job. Amazing. Keep on keepin' on!
  • arauzflores
    arauzflores Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing! you look beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!