What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    How freaking awesome it feels to tell my hipster doofus of resident doctor that yeah that's right I lost 87lbs(and counting) without the bariatric surgery you said I should get.

Kramer reference?
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    How freaking awesome it feels to tell my hipster doofus of resident doctor that yeah that's right I lost 87lbs(and counting) without the bariatric surgery you said I should get.

I love this! It is great to read. Well done! B)
  • mellyrunsfar
    mellyrunsfar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    MaxT370 wrote: »
    that people will straight up ask if you are starving yourself.... wtf (my dad, and I am 30 haha)

Yes! I had someone ask me if I was sick because of the weight loss....when I said "excuse me?", she said "well some people drop a lot of weight when they're sick." :(

Same here. Someone asked if I had cancer :-(
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    MaxT370 wrote: »
    that people will straight up ask if you are starving yourself.... wtf (my dad, and I am 30 haha)

Yes! I had someone ask me if I was sick because of the weight loss....when I said "excuse me?", she said "well some people drop a lot of weight when they're sick." :(

Same here. Someone asked if I had cancer :-(

OMG how rude :/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!