Black Team Challenge Week 4

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    That is my understanding...I'm still sucking at measuring everything....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok Amelia, I apologize. I am :angry: not a happy camper with this one. I went to a psych one time and was told that when we are really resistive to certain changes it means we REALLY need to make those changes.

(mine was *****ing at my DH!!)

So I accept your challenge and I promise you here and now I will NOT weigh until next Wed. And if I do I have to add 1 pound to my ticker!!

Thank you for this awesome challenge!!:happy: (:grumble: )
  • fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    How do you reply so it shows another person's comment in blue before your response?
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I now know that you are not my friend anymore Amelia. It is good that I figured this out this earlier in the game! :laugh: :happy: JK!

I have to weigh tomorrow night at the weight loss support group I started at the church, I really do have to, because the ladies there all whine about getting on the scale, who doesn't want to get on the scale if you worked your butt off during the week. You can definitely tell who is working in that group, all different ages and lifestyles and some can't wait to see their progress and others act that the scale is a loaded gun that is suddenly going to go off! :grumble:

I weigh every morning and night so this will kill me, but I will try really hard! Cross my heart!

Oh did I tell you my fngers are crossed behind my back! JK!
  • fearlessliving
    Options
    This is gonna be hard. When I get arrested for hanging from one of the supermarkets produce scales like a big chubby spider monkey... You better come bail me out punka.

hahahahhahahahaha
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Oh dear god.....If it were up to me I would glue the damn thing to my feet and hop around all day. This IS going to be a challenge.

here goes nothin:grumble:

I have a fabulous visual right now...

:laugh:

I had the same one! :tongue: :wink: :blushing:
  • fearlessliving
    Options
    How do you reply so it shows another person's comment in blue before your response?

Never mind. I just figured it out!! Duh!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Woo Black team! I, too, am a scale addict, so this really is going to be hard!!!!!
    I've got all kinds of visuals now too, thanks Andrew!!!!!

:flowerforyou:

Ok, Amelia!

I pledge not to step on the scale until next Wednesday!

There! I did it!!! :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!! Good thing I weighed yesterday 80000 times cause I to am addicted to the scale. I will have to have hubs remove it from the bathroom so I don't accidentally step on it! :laugh:

So I was worried about nothing the other day. I got on yesterday morning and was up 2 pounds but worked my butt off last night. then before I went to bed I weighed again and it said 187.6 at 11pm so I figured either the same or a loss and I was surprised with a whole pound!! 183.6! YAY ME!!!:bigsmile: :blushing: I am not having to exersice for more calories now so I think that makes me happy too. I get to exersice because I want too. :bigsmile:

Anyways off to enter weights will be back shortly!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    crazy life-- but I'm here-- ready for the challenge this week--

Later--
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot - I do need to step on the scale tomorrow for my fitness center weekly weigh in.

How about if I don't look at it? My trainer could just record it and tell me next week..:wink::wink:

I hereby pledge to the Black Team that (with the one exception of tomorrow at 11:30 am) I will not step on a scale of any type, so help me God!!

I will also eat at least 3 servings of fruit or veggies a day
    measure and log everything I eat
    do some type of ab exercise at least 4 days a week.

Love this challenge..

janie
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Good morning all!! Good thing I weighed yesterday 80000 times cause I to am addicted to the scale. I will have to have hubs remove it from the bathroom so I don't accidentally step on it! :laugh:

So I was worried about nothing the other day. I got on yesterday morning and was up 2 pounds but worked my butt off last night. then before I went to bed I weighed again and it said 187.6 at 11pm so I figured either the same or a loss and I was surprised with a whole pound!! 183.6! YAY ME!!!:bigsmile: :blushing: I am not having to exersice for more calories now so I think that makes me happy too. I get to exersice because I want too. :bigsmile:

Anyways off to enter weights will be back shortly!!

Woo!! Go Sam!!!!!!!!

I finally dropped too! And got my HRM today!

Today is a good day!! :bigsmile:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Are we piling challenges on each other? Like each challenge is meant to be carried on PAST the week it was initiated?

Woah, woah, woah!. The day the ab challenge was over, I was done with it! None of this carrying over stuff for me!

I have a doctor's appointment on Friday so I'll probably get weighed in. But I never go by their scale because it's different than what I use and I'm not about to strip down in the middle of the hall to make sure I get an accurate weight. :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Loree, I also have not kept up with the ab challenge very well. I hate sit-ups, I walk around and remember to hold my stomach in, surely that counts for something.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    If there isn't blood, tears or puke...I don't wanna HEAR IT!:angry:

Was that too much Jillian?:bigsmile:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Are we piling challenges on each other? Like each challenge is meant to be carried on PAST the week it was initiated?

Woah, woah, woah!. The day the ab challenge was over, I was done with it! None of this carrying over stuff for me!

I have a doctor's appointment on Friday so I'll probably get weighed in. But I never go by their scale because it's different than what I use and I'm not about to strip down in the middle of the hall to make sure I get an accurate weight. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    At the doctor's office, I've been known to not only take my shoes and any extra garments off, but also my earrings, glasses ... :noway: :laugh:

Have a great day, Black Team!!

:heart: Tresa
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Oh this isn't a challenge for me. I keep mine in a closet in a room with carpeting. So when I weigh myself I have to take it out of the closet and into a different room. I'm so lazy that it's a challenge for me to get it out once a week to weigh in.:bigsmile:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm not a scale addict so I think I can do this one without a problem. Thanks for the chuckles and the visuals, really needed them. Is it SPRING yet?
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Got this challenge figured out. I'll take my scale down to fed ex and ship it to myself with instructions not to deliver until january 27th. Yah yah that will work! Excellent. * evil maniacal laughter

Oh wait.... Then I will spend all day logging into fed ex.com to track my package....need to rethink this.....
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Andrew that is an excellent idea, but it sounds like you are sort of like me. I would also use the Fed-Ex search button a zillion times.

Amelia and Black Team, I do solemnly swear not to weigh myself, except tomorrow night for my weight loss group, until next Wednesday morning. I promise to do this with lots of whining, bellyaching, crying and making the team miserable. I solemnly swear that by the time this challenge is over you will all be like, SHUT UP, give the girl a scale.

Have a wonderful day, Team Black! :flowerforyou: