Anyone celibate?

Replies

• Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Without a medical reason,who in their right mind would choose to be celibate.EVER. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Have an orgasm, that'll give you some clarity
  • Chrisjuvers
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    If you choose celibacy after you've lost your virginity, how long does it take to become a virgin, again??

Math Problems Are Hard....

let's see, carry the five

times three

answer:

Potato?

Common Core Math is always hard..
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Without a medical reason,who in their right mind would choose to be celibate.EVER. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Have an orgasm, that'll give you some clarity

Damned nuns. They never did allow 16 year old me any access to their habits.
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Huh? Celibacy on purpose?!?! WHY???? That's just crazy talk.
  • sunnybeaches105

Have you tried it, willfully? Or are you just assuming that there's no benefit to be had and passing judgement on those that do?

I've tried it before. It was the worst 48 hours of my life.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member

Have you tried it, willfully? Or are you just assuming that there's no benefit to be had and passing judgement on those that do?

I've tried it before. It was the worst 48 hours of my life.

good one

You+re+right+i+m+not+techincally+celibate+i+m+just+ugly+and+_5b973a8f183087af7ec17739047c0511.gif
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited July 2016

Even without bothering to verify, pretty sure no one who has admitted to choosing to be celibate by choice said they have voluntarily given up onanism (darn kitten filter) as well.

• fitgirldc
    fitgirldc Posts: 55 Member
    Not a chance. DH says sex is part of my "job description". :neutral:
  • Chrisjuvers
    fitgirldc wrote: »

Nice one! I'm using this on DH next time he's "too tired"
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »

I'm not sure if having Asperger's constitutes as a "medical" reason, but after looking all around me and seeing how desperate many people get in the name of sex and how pathetic hook up culture is to me, it's really not that hard to see the appeal of celibacy. I have nobody to answer to but myself, as well as no emotional complications to deal with such as people expecting feelings out of me that I just don't have. Besides, as someone else stated, it doesn't take the presence of another to achieve an orgasm.

I think she is saying hire a prostitute rather than be celibate, since you don't have a partner.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    I've been celibate for some months and am so happy that I'm gonna keep going with it. :)
  • UDONTEVEN
    UDONTEVEN Posts: 54 Member
    Haha.....
  • sunnybeaches105
    fitgirldc wrote: »

I used it a few times and my wife turned it around and started talking about "wife husbandry." Twist my arm and whatnot
  • fitgirldc
    fitgirldc Posts: 55 Member
    I think I'm a good worker..when he wakes up he tells me that knock out extended my position for another 6 months! LOL! TMI??
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    It has never even crossed my mind
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    There are only three things a guys needs
    1. Food
    2. Sleep
    3. Sex

and he can do all three of those, by himself, in his car/truck. So no. I am not.
  • waynetaylor_co_uk
    waynetaylor_co_uk Posts: 54 Member
    I celibate on every birthday and Christmas!