smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    B)
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    bump
  • adoette
    adoette Posts: 181 Member
    kschramm7 wrote: »
    I hit a healthy weight in October 2015, so 9 months ago, and I STILL have to take pictures in the mirror and look at the pictures to see the "real" me. The mirror still lies...by at least 20 lbs. and sometimes way more.

Oh, and last night we went out for dinner (Longhorn) and I commented on how far I felt from the table! We decided that booths were no longer the more comfortable seating option for us. I've lost 77 lbs. and am officially at a healthy weight, although I'd like to lose 10 more lbs., hubs has 13 lbs more to go to get to the top of his healthy range on the BMI scale.

I'll never get my 6'6" OH to give up the booth, but I can't fit them because sitting in them makes me feel like a 6 year old! I'm a foot shorter than him, but it feels ridiculous not to be able to sit up high enough to see past my plate without sitting on my feet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!