PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    filbo132 wrote: »
    Bungie01 wrote: »
    filbo132 wrote: »
    I used to be very skinny, I remember my arms being just bones, no muscle...so here is my before and after picture. I would like to say Good job all of you, you are all an inspiration.
    semrxqvbqmj6.jpg

@filbo132 Great job! I know how difficult it is to put on mass, so congrats! You're a BABE!

Thanks and yes, gaining weight is as tough as losing. I had to eat (mainly clean food) when I was full, not a fun experience, but it works because now I am at an ideal weight and physique.

You are a similar type as me, except I was obese before Your before ;)
  • kitkatlp
    kitkatlp Posts: 93 Member
    edited July 2016
    Edit
  • kitkatlp
    kitkatlp Posts: 93 Member
    projectsix wrote: »
    This is a long journey (years) but from ~40%+ body fat, down 100+ lbs to my leanest probably 7-8% here?

Edit: Sorry for the undies.

Dude, you're a real inspiration. I was wondering if I would have any loose skin at the end of my journey (lost 77lbs and still have 30ish to lose) but I had a similar body than yours before your weight loss and it makes me feel that although I don't necessarily want to be that lean, that I might not end up with any loose skin !

Congrats mate ! That is an unbelievable transformation !
  • death4ded
    death4ded Posts: 10 Member
    How do u add photos?
  • slinky_shaz
    slinky_shaz Posts: 21 Member
    sorry for the nakedness but i am so pleased !
  • princessllb74
    princessllb74 Posts: 11 Member
    Started back on my weight loss journey in January this year. So far, I've lost 20 lbs and have a least 10-20 more to reach my final goal.

You look fantastic. I have a major problem with loose skin around my midsection when I bend or sit a certain way. It's better than it was but not great. Yours looks firm. Any pointers you could share with me?
  • 1triciakae
    1triciakae Posts: 41 Member
    yasef13 wrote: »
    1triciakae wrote: »
    yh3rg1yviztt.jpg
    324 ish in 2014 to now 179 I have a few pounds until goal.
    OMG!! This is so inspiring! Look at your legs!!! They are so thin! My legs look like your before picture even after 40+ lbs lost. This gives me hope, that maybe one day soon, if I persevere I will not have 'thunder thighs' anymore.
    Thank you and congratulations on your amazing loss.

Sorry I just now replied. Thank you so much. Good luck with your own journey.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Nice progress u all!
  • 120poundstogo
    Great job everyone!
  • 120poundstogo
    U all look great!
  • liv_namaste
    liv_namaste Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2016
    Most recent shot! -20lbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!