GREEN TEAM

Options
ALRIGHT ITS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW LIFE LETS PULL OUT THEM SCALES BLOW THE DUST OFF AND MAKE THEM DO SOME SUBTRACTING SEND IN YALLSINITIAL WEIGHTS!!!!!! LETS KICK THIS THING OFF!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

Replies

• n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ALRIGHT ITS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW LIFE LETS PULL OUT THEM SCALES BLOW THE DUST OFF AND MAKE THEM DO SOME SUBTRACTING SEND IN YALLSINITIAL WEIGHTS!!!!!! LETS KICK THIS THING OFF!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • n2dfire
    Options
    MY INITIAL WEIGHT IS 301.5
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    My Initial Weight is 279.8

My goal weight is 180 by January 1st
  • n2dfire
    Options
    180 BY JAN 1 2010 RIGHT
  • n2dfire
    Options
  • nyja33
    nyja33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Newbie here. Very excited about getting started!
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    :smile: Ok My weight in today is 252 Ready to go. I see black team is up and running
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Hi everyone.... HAPPY WEDNESDAY
    logging in starting weight = 188
    Tonight is 'date night' for hubby and I.... I really need to pull myself together and plan my day around dinner.
    Wishing you all wonderful weigh-ins
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hey Green team it might be alittle easier for n2dfire if you message him your weight becasue the topic floats around and he might miss someones weight.

you also sound like you are going to have a great team here. I have become very close to my team mates and we all depend on one another to get us through the hard times. Because who truelly know how a person trying to lose weight feels then another person trying to lose weight?

The black teams challenge this week is not stepping on the scale for a week. last week was messuring everything.. those are just a couple you could do.

The reason I decided to do this challenge was because I needed someone to be accountable to and now I have 40 something people to be accountable to. It makes you feel bad if you let your team mates down.

Anyways, I'm the captain of the black team and I hope you have as much fun doing this as I have!!

Hope you all become great losers in the months ahead!
  • briakiss
    Options
    im new so im not too sure how the teams work...:tongue:
  • n2dfire
    Options
    well we are a team of motivated people that are motivated by each other and push each other to do what we alll came here for to lose that pain in the a** weight if you go to this link and read thru you will understand it all a little better hope to see you on the team http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/36833-alright-starting-new-bl-green-team this link is good to go to for all new members coming on to
    this topic to help yall understand this all better!:wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    well we are a team of motivated people that are motivated by each other and push each other to do what we alll came here for to lose that pain in the a** weight if you go to this link and read thru you will understand it all a little better hope to see you on the team http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/36833-alright-starting-new-bl-green-team this link is good to go to for all new members coming on to
    this topic to help yall understand this all better!:wink:

You are going to be a great leader!!! I'm glad you decided to be the team leader!
  • n2dfire
    Options
    everybody who hasnt already post your weight on here so other teamates can see the progression as well as put it in my mail so i can keep track a little if yall want send your emails on the mail not post to me and i can send yall the google documents excel page to yall and you can see the progression in black and white i promise not to sale your addresses to other sites yatyyatyyatyya lol if yall want you dont have to:laugh: :wink:
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    Here we go!!!!!!! I weighed in at 155.5 this morning.... good luck to all!!
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    My starting weight is 157.4

Good luck team!
  • bribaby24
    bribaby24 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My beginning weight is 185. Let's do this! :wink:

114507.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Yeeeeeee Haw.........245 lbs of pure hotness in here today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm at 147. I'm excited to get this going. Good Luck!! Go Green!!
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    Hey n2dfire, thanks for gettin' this up and started. I would like to join the GREEN TEAM. My starting wt is 210.4 lbs. Goal is 160. Good luck everyone and GO GREEN!

109639.png
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I sent a PM to you 200 lbs here