Replies

• emyjane84
    emyjane84 Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm in too! I've just finished D2L1. ^^
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just finished 30DS L1D1. It wasnt as hard as I thought it would be. Started off with 3lb weights could have probably used 5lb weights I'll see tomorrow. Definitely need to work on doing push ups. I'm reaady for day 2!
  • Tifrussell
    Tifrussell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I've been doing level 1 off & on for the past few weeks, but I need to commit and do it everyday. I was planning on doing it today, so I was glad to find the post. This is my first time to check out the message boards. It looks like great support. I need it! (I'm not sure if this is the right way to post a msg on here?)
  • abbyy182
    abbyy182 Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm going to restart it, i did it up to Day5, and then lost interest !
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done!
  • becca6492
    becca6492 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just finished day 1 too! (technically its day 4 or something, but i skipped a few days so im starting to completely over) I don't feel as sore as I have the other days. Tomorrow I'm going to try level 2!
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So I wasn't planning on doing all 30 days in a row as I am also running frequently but decided this morning that I need to at least try to do in straight. I will listen to my body and make sure I don't over do it. Here's to day 2 level 1!!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Woke up super sore this morning , especially my inner and outer thighs and the back of my thighs , my arms are not really sore , getting ready to do Level 1 day 2
  • emyjane84
    emyjane84 Posts: 67
    Options
    Yeah I was really sore after D1L1 the next day. But the soreness will let up some! I've just done D3L1. I'm not as sore now but for some reason I found it kinda tough and did keep stopping for a few seconds but i pushed on nonetheless!
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    A new group, I should get my DVD tomorrow! =)

Hoping to con the hubbs into doing it with me, he says he wants to get lean, but watching "girly" exercises isn't his cup of tea ;-P
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Woke up sore this morning from Day 1 but still moved on to D2L1. Still struggling with the push ups and alternated between 3 and 5 lb weights. I'm determined to do it 30 days straight.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i've been meaning to re-start another round of 30 day shred. i'd love to join you. i'll do l1d1 today.
  • vtakougang
    vtakougang Posts: 46
    Options
    I'll start this evening! I just have one question though... Do people tend to lose inches or pounds more? Thanks!
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    I'll start this evening! I just have one question though... Do people tend to lose inches or pounds more? Thanks!

I started this on June 2nd and I am just now starting Level 3 so not doing it 30 days straight, but by the end of Level 2 I have already lost an inch in my bust, an inch waist (right below my belly button), and no change on the scale :ohwell: . From what I have read...most lose more inches than pounds. BUT you can definitely see a huge difference in the before/after pics people are posting. To see some results go to Success Stories and look for topics on 30 Day Shred
  • lnforner
    lnforner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i'll do wk1 day2 tonight!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Level 1 day 2 today, i really pushed myself today, i also did 20 minutes of kickboxing ,burned 430 cals, hope u guys are having a terrific tuesday :flowerforyou:
  • miffanytiller
    miffanytiller Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Group! I've had the DVD for quite a few months but never really got around to doing it... space being one of the issue since I've been in an apartment or small house due to college. I'll only be in the house where I'm at for 29 more days, so gues it can't hurt to start. :)
  • SlimmV
    SlimmV Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

Just started today, Day 1 Level 1.... Would love to do the 30 days with a group. I need to lose 15 lbs by October 3 which is my 30th bday.

:smile:
  • lnforner
    lnforner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    day 2 done! my calves are aching!
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 complete along with a 5 km run!! How did you start yours day?