POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've hit the point where all I'm catching is rats, bats, and pigeons. And I can't go out and catch any away from wifi until after July 30th because I'm almost out of data. I might need to add another gig. I hate verizon.

Go to malls. Free wifi and usually lots of pokestops. Also, people usually already have lures set off. Bonus!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    @synchkat I don't think we can be friends anymore :cry: Damn you blue people..

#TeamValor

http://youtu.be/YQlZweKNBjo

Sad pokehunter
    Team mystic rocks
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Team valor here. Love pokemon go. Even have it on my desk at work. Managed in the last two days to catch Haunter, Klinger and a Shellder just sitting at my workdesk. That and lots of pidgey and rattata.
    I am so lucky in a way. Walking to work I pass 21 pokestops and I can make it 25 with a slight detour and it is far enough for incubating a 5km and 2 2km eggs in a day.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    So I finally went into town yesterday. There were so, so many Poke-stops! I will have to have my wife drive me (at less than 10 mph) next time as there were sometimes 2 Poke-stops per block. There are none within 3 miles of my rural home...no Poke-critters either.
  • TestNamePleaseIgnore
    TestNamePleaseIgnore Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Anybody use PokeWhere or PokeMap Live? I use them, since the tracking is a sack of *kitten* right now.
  • dutchandkiwi
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    41 more magikarp candies!

I achieved 400 karpcandies yesterday I can evolve! As the beast needs 400 (!) I am quite happy with this. I am planning a massive evolve day with a lucky egg to double points.
  • corpsegf
    corpsegf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There's like nothing anywhere near me at all! :c I want to play this game so bad. When I drove to a nearby town, there were gyms and pokestops everywhere. But here I am in the country with 20000000 pidgeys and ratatas. rip: me
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    oh look another pidgey......
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Our cp 666 devil Rainer as the boy dubbed it

wouzts3agcmb.png

We got some neat, we'll a neat Pokemon at the zoo yesterday.
  • dutchandkiwi
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I incubated a magmar the other day (10km egg) and eveolved my magicarp to a Gyarados, oddish to Gllom and a polywhirl to a polywrath, All done within my evolve/lucky egg burst. In the end it gave me around 35 000 points, with special thanks to a 20 pidgeys and a number of weedles and rattata that were evolved. Skipping a whole level (18) Now heading to level 20 Ultraballs here I come!
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My husband, my friend and I spent about three hours at Downtown Disney tonight and came back with tons of stuff. Mostly pidgeys, but stardust is stardust so who cares! They have a ton of pokestops at DD and most of them were lit up with lures. We set off our incense and lucky eggs and picked up as much as we could. It was a good day! Didn't break level 22 though. Did hit my 10,000 steps on the fitbit! :)
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Had my account wiped.............. I'm not a happy bunny, to say the least.... :rage: