Replies

• anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    5'2....I'd like to be between 125- 127
  • AJDistel
    AJDistel Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm 5'2". My goal is to get to 125. I have a long journey, but I am hoping to be there by my 30th birthday next year. Then we'll see if I want to keep going or maintain.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, I'm currently 153, I would like to get down to 125 and then reevaluate. 105 would rock.
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, 35 years old, my HW was 230, SW 224, CW 170, GW 130 but now my doctor is thinking I should just go to 150. I am actually thinking I would like to get down to 125, hold for a while and then increase to 130. I told my doctor that when I get to 150 I will reevaluate!

I'm 5'2" (or at least close enough I claim it) will be 34 in Aug. HW was 235, SW 233, CW 221--- No idea what my goal weight is because according to my Dr. I'm "not that bad, don't really see any reason for you to worry about it" I think she's crazy and just trying to make me feel better about myself...she's 6'3" and 130...yeah. Right now, I'd be thrilled to be back under 200!!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    HI I'm 5'0 and would like to get to my high school weight of 120-125 which is the higher of the healthy BMI's. I want to focus more on whats comfortable but I'd like to be a size 4-5 in junior clothes. I definitely am aiming to be in a healthy BMI so My ultimate goal is 115lbs. I guess when that time comes I can re-evaluate my goals. Currently weighing at 143.3 size 8-9 and still look squishy and feel uncomfortable.
  • Yoles79
    Yoles79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 50 so don't give up I am not
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    hi and 5'2" ladies and whats your goals? started really well and lost 15 pounds, for the last month i just gave up :( am really annoyed with myself so starting back proper today!! no excuses now holiday is booked!!

I'm 5' 2" also, and almost 48. My goal weight is 115, unless I like how I look at 120. I"m at a standstill right now because I haven't exercised in a while. I'm so tired when I get home from work, I just don't have the energy to get it in. I know that is an excuse, but it's true.
  • meggamix
    meggamix Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see this thread! Sometimes I felt weird because when I tell taller people my current weight they wonder what I'm compaining about because my current weight is there goal weight! Um hello! I'm like 5-6" shorter than most of you! :)

I'm 5'1", almost 5'2" , 26 years old and my goal is 120. I think my lowest in high school was around 115, but back then I wasn't worried about weighing myself! :) I need to stick with something I feel is realistic for me.
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'3 and my ultimate goal is 120-130. I have a wider frame and I'm 25.
  • Nomarfan
    Nomarfan Posts: 36
    Options
    I am 5'2" and 'they' say that I should weigh between 108-125 but I am a heavy person now (and 36 years old) so my actual goal is 140ish. We'll see. I have around 55ish pounds to lose. Good luck to you!!!
  • SherryGirl
    SherryGirl Posts: 40
    Options
    ~:heart: ~ I am 43 yrs old, 5'1" and my goal is to be 130-135 lbs. This is the hardest bet to loose...but I am going to do it!!:smile:
  • Vickylou1985
    Options
    Im 5'1 and im 151lbs and target goal is about 123lbs (2stone lost) Im getting married in May and HAVE to be a skinny bride!! Just wanna be in the 8stone something band cant remember the last time i was that! Im having my dream wedding and i have to be my dream weight!! xx
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    Five foot 2 and 3/4.....I fluctuate between 113 and 116 (highest during my TOM). My goal is to maintain between 110 and 113 pounds.

But.....my main goal is to feel good in my body and gain muscle - so if I gain a few pounds of muscle but look more toned then I'm okay with that!
  • parsnipou
    parsnipou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    5'2" my goal is 110, the same than before my pregnancies and most of all see these muscles again
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1". Originally my goal was to lose 60 pounds, which will put me at 142. I know that once I am there I will strive for more. But more than anything, I want to be happy, healthy and fit. An example of living healthy for my young children, my friends and family.
  • CurvyGirl14
    CurvyGirl14 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my first goal is 170..it sucks and i carry it all in my hips and *kitten* any other short girls have that issue??
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my first goal is 170..it sucks and i carry it all in my hips and *kitten* any other short girls have that issue??

Yep, I'm all *kitten* & Thighs narrow waist so its hard to get pants to fit. I love my curves tho.
  • Sparklingjellyfish
    Options
    I'm a little over 5'2 and I'm currently 140lbs, 5 years ago I was about 122lbs when I got married. I'm trying to get back to that :)
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options

Yep, I'm all *kitten* & Thighs narrow waist so its hard to get pants to fit. I love my curves tho.

All in my hips (and boobs) - if I actually pulled pants up to my true waist line its a good size or two smaller than the rest.
  • alischaid
    alischaid Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I don't care how much I weigh, I just wanna get ripped! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!