5'3" - 5'4" ladies, what are your weight goals?

Options

Replies

• dontdomornings92
    dontdomornings92 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, my highest weight was 143lbs, currently I'm at 136lbs, and my goal is 120 lbs.
  • fitmek
    fitmek Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    5'3 and currently weigh 147-148. That is a size 6 for me, sometimes a snug 4. I would love to be 125-128.
  • RainbowShen
    RainbowShen Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'3, currently at 199 lbs and would like to be around 115 to 130. I just want to be not overweight/obese anymore.
  • mandys65
    mandys65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 50, 5'4 and my sw was 226, currently 182 and would love to get to 140. I do struggle but for the last 5 days I've worked out using the slim in 6 DVDs, and already I can see a slight improvement in my shape
  • aprilmommy06
    aprilmommy06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking 140. I've never been under high 150s since I was like 10. LOL I was beginning to like myself at 158 four years ago, so 20 pounds off of that would be ideal. I'm currently 229, so at this point I'd take my weight from a few years ago.
  • Caroline393
    Caroline393 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", 21 years old, currently weigh 147 with a start weight of 153, and my goal is 120. However, I think 130 might be enough, we'll see when I get there
  • yami1616
    yami1616 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4, currently I'm at 130.8 and trying to go back to 120. I'm three months post partum and I cannot work out due to persistent pelvic pain since child birth so right now my only way of controlling my weight is through eating habits.
  • hlltwin
    hlltwin Posts: 55 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    5'4 - started at 233ish - goal 145.

I started at 175 (though I didn't start on MFP until I'd gotten down to 163) and my goal is the same as yours. I'd also like to be able to wear the skirt that I interviewed for my current job in, which is a size 8/10.
  • hlltwin
    hlltwin Posts: 55 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    cnbbnc wrote: »
    I'm 5'4 and maintaining at 114.

You do what's right for you but I remember being that small in high school (same height) and I looked like a stiff breeze would knock me over, all skin and bones.

Good luck ladies in your weight journey.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    hlltwin wrote: »

You do what's right for you but I remember being that small in high school (same height) and I looked like a stiff breeze would knock me over, all skin and bones.

@cnbbbq Looks great. She is slim but she has fitness and physique goals. This was a very strange comment.

I thought so, too. I'm weighing in at 118.6 as of yesterday morning and I am far from "skin and bones." In fact, I highly suspect at 114-115 I will be mostly "muscle and awesomeness."
  • Krystahle87
    Krystahle87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    KatsMeow12 wrote: »
    I need some perspective! :)

5'3" 29 years old.
    SW: 263
    CW: 178
    GW: 140 (only because I've never been that low and have no clue what it looks like). I often assume that anything under that would not look good on me. By the looks of it, im starting to doubt my theory.
  • Rini_s
    Rini_s Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I posted earlier with my goal, etc.
    KatsMeow12 wrote: »
    I need some perspective! :)

5'3" 29 years old.
    SW: 263
    CW: 178
    GW: 140 (only because I've never been that low and have no clue what it looks like). I often assume that anything under that would not look good on me. By the looks of it, im starting to doubt my theory.

I agree with you, Krystahle87. I'm pretty small when I'm not overweight. When I got married (@24) I weighed 109 (5'3') and no one would have called me underweight or skinny. I wasn't very toned at the time. As I'm 55 now, I'm hoping to get down to 130, but I may want to go lower based upon how I look and feel once I get to that weight. As I get closer to my goal, I'll be able to better assess what's reasonable. I've got quite a way to go...weighed 188 on Monday.
  • cindygogle75
    cindygogle75 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm at 196lbs now my weight goal is to reach 140lbs
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm saying 120 right now, but honestly I won't know until I get lower.
  • Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    deleted
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options

@cnbbbq Looks great. She is slim but she has fitness and physique goals. This was a very strange comment.

I thought so, too. I'm weighing in at 118.6 as of yesterday morning and I am far from "skin and bones." In fact, I highly suspect at 114-115 I will be mostly "muscle and awesomeness."

Yeah, it works well for some. And I happen to know that she wants to bulk which is why she got very lean and had to drop that low. I personally cannot weigh 115. I looked like I needed a burger badly at 128.
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    5'2 1/2" and 43 years old. Got down to 145 a couple of years ago. Hovering around 151 right now. Ultimate goal would be to get to - and maintain - at 140.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

Yeah, it works well for some. And I happen to know that she wants to bulk which is why she got very lean and had to drop that low. I personally cannot weigh 115. I looked like I needed a burger badly at 128.

Oh, absolutely! You look fantastic at your current weight. In fact, sometimes I wonder what I'm doing wrong that I have to get so low to get the body I want. I see women 20 pounds heavier than I am with the same (or lower) body fat and I can't figure out where they are keeping it!