Replies

• drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I need stronger pokemon !
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I hit level 20 yesterday. Now I have access to ultraballs. We'll see what happens now. Somehow level 20 was some kind of self imposed goal.
  • dutchandkiwi
    Options
    What you catch is quite dependen on where you live. I live in a very water rich area. So the Magicarps are abundant here. But I have yet to meet a Persian, Flareon, Snorlax. Eevee's are quite rare here. Going to be ages before I can evolve those. Even longer now as the server here is down again!
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I got so cheated last night. A wild Tauros appeared! And I caught it on the first try! And I did a happy dance because I've been wanting that one!

AND THEN IT REGISTERED AS A FRIKKIN GOLDEEN.
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Really...nice game but way to many dumb people play it
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    tinuz wrote: »
    Really...nice game but way to many dumb people play it

too*
  • dutchandkiwi
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I live where there's no water close by the park I go to all it spits out are eevees and magikarp but haven't been there since Friday so who knows

We have to keep that in mind Rumour has it that in the next upgrade maybe there will be a swap function with friends :wink:
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i just want to catch them all
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I live where there's no water close by the park I go to all it spits out are eevees and magikarp but haven't been there since Friday so who knows

We have to keep that in mind Rumour has it that in the next upgrade maybe there will be a swap function with friends :wink:

omg that would be great!!
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    The squad is getting strongyinwgen4xxwm.png
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Have ya'all heard about the law suit against the parent company? Apparently some folks are upset because Pokemon Go is placing high level Pokemon on private property (back yards) and the owners the upset by the continuous door knocking and privacy invasions.