PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    tashantx wrote: »
    sarahthes wrote: »
    Still a work in progress, but I'm about 1/3 of the way there.

lwrfvbl454pk.jpeg

Looking good! Your face is a lot slimmer!

Nice face progress!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    sbantonio wrote: »
    Never looking back!

13wn0nn9mzcr.jpg

WHOA!!! Awesome work!
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    bbgraine wrote: »
    I will add mine on here. There is a 40 lbs difference between the 2 photos.
    d2ko8p1t3oqr.jpg

You look amazing
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I wonder If I could get a butt like that if I done more squats??? I am just getting some 5x5 underway... going to give it a go for 6 months and evaluate the progress then.
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    These are all inspirational
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Lost 40 lbs...40 more to go!

Terrific results for such a short time, yea, You.
  • diverjent
    diverjent Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow.. looking at a few of the photos, everyone looks so much younger! Congrats to all and thanks for sharing!
  • PaigeInTechnicolor
    PaigeInTechnicolor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You guy's look great. I don't know how to post a pic using my phone but my profile pic is my before and after. Before 75 kilos after 62 kilos. Pics are about 18 months apart. It takes alot for me to loose fat, I've tried pretty much everything, but it's always sooo slow. I am now on the Australian Csiro wellbeing diet lifting several times a week with two cardio sessions a week. I will be starting the Cathe Lift it Hiit It program soon :)
    You look super fit... I have heard from the recomp thread that losing fat while gaining muscle means that the scale progress is not fast, but the inches drop away... I am thinking about switching to maintenance and taking up strength training so I can get results perhaps similar to yours.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!