New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    200r9cl.png
    These are really good. It's a big oreo behind cookies and cream ice cream coated in white chocolate. Small, 150 calories each, but very yummy.

w6tv74.jpg
    These taste like cinnamon sugar cereal (if you've ever had cinnabon cereal or the brown sugar cinnamon Special K protein cereal, that's exactly what these taste like). I liked them, but wasn't amazed by them. I would eat them again if someone put them in front of me, but wouldn't go out of my way to get them.

Good to know.

I don't like Chips Ahoys at all so I'm never really tempted by their new ones...

I don't know how you feel about Red Velvet but I tried their new Red Velvet filled cookies and they're actually really good! I'm not normally a huge Chips Ahoy person but they were on sale so I went for it, if you like Red Velvet you should try it! The s'mores, however, did nothing for me.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    kkx9zkw06ix6.jpg

ehhhh idk how to feel about this...

Sounds revolting. I just read a review on Impulsive Buy, and they concur. Here it is: http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2016/08/09/review-limited-edition-swedish-fish-oreo-cookies/
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Blows Hostess out the window.

PB cupcakes from 7-11

75lawc2mt4k7.jpeg

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    kkx9zkw06ix6.jpg

No.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I would want to pick them up because i love Oreo thins so dang much but ive got myself busy with three Oreo flavors to try.

I've substituted looking for the key lime pie oreos with the chips ahoy! thins because...thins! :)

Altho, my local Target finally got in the blueberry oreos so mayyyyyyyyyyybe key lime pie isn't out of the realm of possibility just yet.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Probably not new, but new to me since I live in the middle of nowhere and have just started seeing these. I currently have the salted caramel cluster and the snickerdoodle in my freezer. I was so skeptical, expecting them to be subpar...and I was so wrong...

8s6meeadhhgm.jpg

The chocolate cookies and cream is amazing!

I've looked at countless stores for the Snickerdoodle flavor with no luck.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    kkx9zkw06ix6.jpg

No.

Have to agree. This is one package of Oreos I will not purchase.

I still want Pop Rock Oreos.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Didnt make it to walmart yet to buy the atkins bars but I tried this...

I liked it a lot! It was similar to pure bar cashew blueberry, but a little harder and less cashew taste. Similar to blueberry muffin larabar but I liked the taste better. I got two boxes freeslr4ddl77rgi.png

Hmm sweedish fish oreos...interesting. Im not a huge fan of sweedish fish flavor but honestly every oreo I've ever had was good lol.

661qpnapglqz.png
    These were really good! I got a sample of a bunch of different flavors but this was my favorite. I wasn't a fan of the plain salted ones. Just tasted very boring and bland but these had a nice cheesy flavor to them and they are vegan. They reminded me of a healthy, less cheesy, version of tostitos nacho flavor.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    kkx9zkw06ix6.jpg

No.

Have to agree. This is one package of Oreos I will not purchase.

I still want Pop Rock Oreos.

You should submit that idea, it is genius. That would be so good also unique and fun lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just tried the new salted caramel criss-croissant from IHOP and it exceeded my expectations, so flaky, sweet, and delicious! 570 calories so not the most diet friendly food but it was pretty filling so hey, it might beat their pancakes! Definitely recommend trying if anyone is going soon!

7g7aab5nqo9e.jpg

I really shouldn't look at this when I'm PMSing. Man.

OMG *drools* this looks so good.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

Publix has them buy one get one free this week.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »

Don't know if these are new but I just bought them at target!

So yummy! I pulverized two boxes when they were 50% off with cartwheel.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Tried AtlantaFresh 2% Greek yogurt yesterday - a new brand at my local WholeFoods. I'm not generally a big fan of Greek yogurt. I usually find it kind of chalky and with a weird sour aftertaste, but I wanted a snack with decent protein and some sweetness so I decided to give it another go.

It was pretty solid (and chalky) on top, but the bottom was very runny. Tasty and with a nice texture after I realized it needed thorough mixing. I tried the bananas foster flavor, which had a light caramelized banana flavor, and bought several more.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    dvotr03q5l9o.jpg

Those look tasty!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    Tried AtlantaFresh 2% Greek yogurt yesterday - a new brand at my local WholeFoods. I'm not generally a big fan of Greek yogurt. I usually find it kind of chalky and with a weird sour aftertaste, but I wanted a snack with decent protein and some sweetness so I decided to give it another go.

It was pretty solid (and chalky) on top, but the bottom was very runny. Tasty and with a nice texture after I realized it needed thorough mixing. I tried the bananas foster flavor, which had a light caramelized banana flavor, and bought several more.

If you describe Greek yogurt as chalky, you can't be buying the good stuff! Try a 4% fat one such as Chobani whole milk. They are super creamy and almost a bit buttery in flavour.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I would want to pick them up because i love Oreo thins so dang much but ive got myself busy with three Oreo flavors to try.

The Nabisco Thins in the Cinnamon flavor are amazing!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just tried the new salted caramel criss-croissant from IHOP and it exceeded my expectations, so flaky, sweet, and delicious! 570 calories so not the most diet friendly food but it was pretty filling so hey, it might beat their pancakes! Definitely recommend trying if anyone is going soon!

7g7aab5nqo9e.jpg

How is that only 570 calories? I would assume that anything that looks like that would probably be twice as many. How large was it? (ETA: I can see the banana slices for scale but that still seems so big for 570 calories of straight sugar...drool.)

It was large enough to be my dinner and fill me; it really didn't have a ton of cream inside though so I don't know, maybe it was 570 calories. It wasn't deep fried or anything to my knowledge so I'm going to remain optimistic and say it's not worse than pancakes, but I could be wrong. Either way it's not something I'll be able to eat every night (unfortunately), so if it did have a little more than this I guess one time won't be the death of me. I didn't feel uncomfortably full afterwards or gain weight though so hopefully the 570 calories were accurate! Never know for sure though :pensive: