New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    For having ginger in it, this tastes pretty sweet. Definitely my favorite Pacific product yet.
    8oz-GingerChickenBone-240.png
    I have this sitting in my cabinet, but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. I've been making my own bone broth lately in the crockpot. I have a pot of beef broth going right now and my house smells like yum.
    Got this at work for $1.50
    ssuq6zy8yq4d.jpg
    I absolutely loved it, so I decided to make them.
    k1vt5acwxmjq.jpg
    They may not look quite as nice, but they taste just as good!

Oh how do you make them? (without the mint, that is, lol). I'm interested, lol.
    I used these directions:
    http://www.thirstyfortea.com/recipes/15011/
    The only thing I changed was that I didn't add lavender and added 3 drops of peppermint essential oil (I was out if extract) instead.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,587 Member
    Options
    patceoh wrote: »
    Wish pictures on this thread came with a 2 nd picture showing nutrition.Here is what I found for the non dairy Ben & Jerrys.
    http://www.benjerry.com/flavors/non-dairy

Ohhhh the days when I used to eat a whole pint of Ben & Jerrys in one sitting.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Wish pictures on this thread came with a 2 nd picture showing nutrition.Here is what I found for the non dairy Ben & Jerrys.

still do sometimes :( especially that damn cinnabuns flavor ha.
  • glassyo
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

It was coffee health bar crunch for me. Or the chocolate chip cookie dough one. :)

I wish I could still do it...well, I COULD...but the pint would be gone way too fast and I can make up a variety of other stuff for that 1000ish calories.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

It was coffee health bar crunch for me. Or the chocolate chip cookie dough one. :)

I wish I could still do it...well, I COULD...but the pint would be gone way too fast and I can make up a variety of other stuff for that 1000ish calories.

Peach cobbler was my choice, but it's been 10 years or something!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options

oh yea coffee heath bar crunch was MY ISH until they changed the formula :(
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

Peach cobbler was my choice, but it's been 10 years or something!

That was always my brother's favorite, he was so mad when they discontinued it!!!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I tried the Nutty for Nana Chobani Flip today. I didn't care for it. The almonds were bitter and the banana yogurt lacked flavour. The Oikos Crunch is much, much better.

Also, I tried the Bear Naked Cacao + Cashew Butter again, this time on its own instead of as a topping for greek yogurt. It's actually pretty good, but the flavour definitely gets lost when using it as a topping.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Whoever posted about the Cinnamon Bun Oreo's.. I love you! They are so good. I heat them up in the microwave. I have managed to just have one or two each day.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    upprtakdphmc.jpeg

Bought this today at Costco!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Tip for eating the turkey bone broth: try warming it in a saucepan until steaming hot, sprinkle in some salt and pepper, and tear a couple of fresh rosemary leaves in it. Cover and let it sit for 10 minutes. You're welcome.
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Recently discovered Fit Crunch Protein Bars. They are delicious!!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    New to me...Siggi's Strawberry Rhubarb Skyr. Obsessed.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Triplestep wrote: »
    Has anyone posted about these yet? Oreo thin mint cookies - 4 cookies = 140 calories. They remind me of a Girl Scout cookie without the layer of chocolate on the outside. The color of the mint cream is a little scary though :worried:

ijjsop7vf4zp.jpg

I don't like mint but love the golden and normal oreo thins.

Really, I blame this thread and the impulsive buy for my oreo obsession. :)

Ditto.
    Same, though, I haven't tried the golden thins.

You need to! The cookies are amazing!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    xy0fs5g37wtj.jpg
    I couldn't find a picture with all the flavors they make - some of the best sounding ones aren't on here including Cookie Butter, Cinnamon Coffee and Burnt Sugar. I tried the Burnt Sugar and it was HEAVEN. So super creamy and rich with a great creme brulee flavor. Found at Whole Foods and Market Street.

w6i0a2d2lgjt.jpeg
    Not sure if I posted about these yet. But I love these. I've tried almost all the flavors. They're all great. I love the texture of the yogurt once you stir it up and it's super filling. Found at Target.

I looked at Whole Foods Friday for the Steve's Cookie Butter flavor with no luck.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »

Also, I don't know if these are new or not but The Vitamin Shoppe posted them on their Facebook page as a new addition to their lineup; I'm dying to know what the Tiramisu is like! If anyone tries them please report back with a review! ;)

lfeuq2eocsxh.jpg

I would love to try the s'mores one, but peanut butter/peanuts give me really bad heartburn/acid reflux :/ would have loved for it to be just a spread without peanuts
    If you have a good processor, you can try this recipe with another nut. I've been making my own nut butters to save money. Regular PB is cheap but the fancier flavors get pricey. :D

https://youtu.be/-E9qOd0t4uI

Which flavors are your favorite to make?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Oh man I can't wait to try these!!!
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

Also, I don't know if these are new or not but The Vitamin Shoppe posted them on their Facebook page as a new addition to their lineup; I'm dying to know what the Tiramisu is like! If anyone tries them please report back with a review! ;)

lfeuq2eocsxh.jpg

I've tried the fluff butters and they have a really disturbing grainy taste that I couldn't get past.

I found these at Vitamin Shoppe on Friday, but the price turned me off.

Instead I bought a single serving of Buff Bake's Snickerdoodle, White Chocolate, & Chocolate Chip spreads.

th?id=OIP.Md4c26193fd6ef5dc681eaa402d921ba8o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

It tasted a bit cinnamony, but overall I am glad I bought a single serving packet & not a whole jar.

23426271674_cf2bdc2819_o.jpg

The Giant Strawberry Shortcake flavor spread is really good!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these yet? Got an email from shop rite with a coupon for it... I'm all over it and will be checking the store for them this week...

chocolate-details.jpg

Comes in coffee, peanut butter, and banana/honey.
  • glassyo
    Options
    I'm down with high protein chocolate pudding. Find it and report please. :)

So I bought a pint of the Halo Top ice cream y'all rave about in here. They only had 2 flavors left...vanilla bean, which is fine by me and the mint, which was not. :)

Soooo I couldn't resist a little taste when I got home and.....yes please. I'm not an Arctic Zero hater but that tended to taste more like ice milk. Halo Top was pretty darned creamy!

The calories are good and it would probably be awesome with some chocolate protein powder mixed in like I used to do with real ice cream and Nestle's Quik.

But there will be no full pint in one shot for me because the sugar alcohols were a bit too high for one serving and I didn't think to check for that in the store.