PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• bigjeem25
    bigjeem25 Posts: 67 Member
    How do you post pics in here?
  • ballyshea
    ballyshea Posts: 187 Member
    I wondered that as well, so went to the Help section at the top of the page.
    Here is what it says:

"To add an image to a post, from the web, you can just drag the picture from your desktop or folder into the open space of the post and it should automatically upload. Alternatively you can click on the icon that looks like a piece of paper above the text box you type in and that will bring up a dialog box to add an image.

I hope this information is helpful. If you aren’t posting from the web but are using an app version; please let us know if its iOS or Android and we will provide you with different steps."

The piece of paper image is a black rectangle with the top right corner turned down.

I haven't tried it, but hope this helps.
  • bigjeem25
    ballyshea wrote: »
    Here is what it says:

"To add an image to a post, from the web, you can just drag the picture from your desktop or folder into the open space of the post and it should automatically upload. Alternatively you can click on the icon that looks like a piece of paper above the text box you type in and that will bring up a dialog box to add an image.

I hope this information is helpful. If you aren’t posting from the web but are using an app version; please let us know if its iOS or Android and we will provide you with different steps."

The piece of paper image is a black rectangle with the top right corner turned down.

App on android
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Great job everyone! :)
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    bigjeem25 wrote: »
    ballyshea wrote: »
    Here is what it says:

App on android

Log into MFP using your browser on your phone. You can't post pics using the app.
  • bigjeem25
    Thanks for the help i didnt know that there was even a website i thought it was just an app.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!