Ladies in their 30s with similar goals who want support

kiri127
kiri127 Posts: 2,947 Member
edited August 2016 in Motivation and Support
I'm 35, live near Philadelphia, and I'm halfway through my 75lbs weight loss goal but totally plateaued and could use friendly support. After recovering from a back injury, I'm having trouble finding new ways to exercise and motivation to get out there. Looking for ladies in their 30s with similar goals. Who will join me to motivate, encourage, and celebrate each other's progress?!

Replies

• Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Request sent! I'm 38 from WA. New friends are always welcome!
  • Weeese
    Weeese Posts: 34 Member
    edited August 2016
    Hey, happy to co-support!

30 "something" mum-to-one, based in Aberdeen UK, who's looking to push on through the half way mark, towards my goal! Daily logger with open diary and progress updates/motivational posts.

Will send request, and other can feel free to add me too :)
  • jlwickliffe79
    jlwickliffe79 Posts: 1 Member
    36 almost 37 in Tyler, TX. Nobody else in my home is overweight so I'm on my own! Any support and tips are appreciated! I've been diagnosed with fatty liver and I have a dad and sister with type 2 diabetes. I don't want to be next! Need to lose about 45 lbs.
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Hey! I'm 37 and in NC. Have 40-50 pounds to lose, trying to do it the "right" way by making a lifestyle change, not a quick-fix diet. I realize this will not happen overnight and I'm not going to be so strict to not enjoy myself along the way. I won't give up if I have one bad day or bad weekend or bad week.
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    I am 35 and looking to lose about 30lbs. huh I got done to almost my goal weight and gained it all back plus some. huh heaviest I ever weighed. I gave up for awhile and just ate whatever. This morning realized I just can't do this to myself. Got to lose the weight. Lets do this ladies.

ADD ME!
  • kiri127
    edited August 2016
    If anyone has any unique tips/tricks, please feel free to share <3

Just bought 10 lemons today so I can have a warm cup of water with half a fresh squeezed lemon. Filling and detoxifying :)
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    I'm 35 and have lost about 30 of the 70-ish lbs I need to lose. My weight loss has stalled for a few months but I know it's because I need to do better about not going over my calorie goal on the weekends.
  • kiri127
    I sent out friend requests. Welcome to a network of strong, motivated ladies!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    I'm 33.
    SW 83kgs
    CW 78kgs
    GW 50 something kgs

I'm 5'1"

I work as a personal carer at a nursing home. I'm studying nursing and I'm a mum of three kids (14,8,3)

Add me if you guys like. I live in Australia though so my Timezone is totally opposite to most of you. But I comment and have an open diary
  • The_Original_Beauty
    The_Original_Beauty Posts: 162 Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm 33 and overall want to lose 20 kilos (45lbs) feel free to add me. I'm a personal carer, I'm married with two girls. I'm from Australia :)