July 4th 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• ocampbell3
    Options
    I'm in for 30 days but I can't promise to shred every day. :) I have to take my body as it will let me. :)
  • ocampbell3
    Options
    My rule is do 30 days, but they don't have to be one after another. For example, I'll shred Day 1, shred Day 2, run for a day, shred day 3, Shred day 4, go hiking, shred day 5, ...etc. And yes, the shred can be repetitive and boring, but like she says, it's 20 min!! You can do it! Although my jumping jacks at first had one leg on the ground, jump the other leg away for a crouch. I have to watch my knees but I did build strength and get there!
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    D4L1 completed today. The workout is much easier now. The first 3 days busted my butt! I'm happy to feel my body getting stronger.
    Good job everyone.
  • emyjane84
    emyjane84 Posts: 67
    Options
    D5L1 done! Halfway through L1! ^^
  • MJKC9397
    MJKC9397 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'd like to join in! 3 days late...but I've done it before. Does anyone know the estimated calorie burn for each level?
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Completed L1D4.....i have to keep reminding myself that I can do this!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed day 4 , still a little sore and the protein shakes are helping a little, hoping to get 16 cups of water in today, off to make my protein shake, have a terrific thrusday guys :flowerforyou:
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Stick with it and you'll have great results. I am happy to say I finished a 2nd round of the shred the other day. Now after 2 rounds i have lost 15lbs & 20 inchs. Looking forward to starting a 3rd round!!!
    Wow that's great. Currently on L1D4 your sucess with 30DS definitely keeps me motivated to push through the 30 days. Did you complete the progrm in 30 days?

Yes both rounds i did 30 days straight no days off =]
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    07/07/2011 D1L1
    07/08/2011 D2L1

I only had to stop for 2 JJ reps (have bad knee) and almost made it through the last ab workout w/o stopping! Definitely was able to keep up little better then just yesterday! WOOHOO!! Ü <--- big smile, ha ha

I'm hoping this will help my measurement challenge results!!

Plus a beach vacation at end of month!!!
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    D3L1 last night. Unbelivable how weak my shoulders are!

Looking forward to getting stronger.

ED
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Stick with it and you'll have great results. I am happy to say I finished a 2nd round of the shred the other day. Now after 2 rounds i have lost 15lbs & 20 inchs. Looking forward to starting a 3rd round!!!

When you start a new round do you start with week 1 Level 1 again?
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Is anyone following her menu too?
  • KristynStephens15
    Options

Yes when i started my 2nd round i went back to L1 for 10 days, L2 todays, L3 10 days.
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know what is said to Jillian at the end we she is trying to stretch? You can hear her respond
    but i can't hear what was said.

Ed
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options

I would say "yes" as it aids in the new term "muscle confusion".
    Your body gets used to a certain routine, then you mix it up, but I bet you could also change up which routine you do "first" ;)

Like 1st Round
    Lvl 1
    Lvl 2
    Lvl 3

2nd Round
    Lvl 2
    Lvl 3
    Lvl 1

3rd Round
    Lvl 3
    Lvl 1
    Lvl 2

etc, etc
  • KristynStephens15
    Options

I would say "yes" as it aids in the new term "muscle confusion".
    Your body gets used to a certain routine, then you mix it up, but I bet you could also change up which routine you do "first" ;)

Like 1st Round
    Lvl 1
    Lvl 2
    Lvl 3

2nd Round
    Lvl 2
    Lvl 3
    Lvl 1

3rd Round
    Lvl 3
    Lvl 1
    Lvl 2

etc, etc

yeah definitly! And after 2 rounds of doing it as she instructs Im pretty burned out. Im thinking my next 30 days i may do a different level each day... D1L1 D2L2 D3L3 D4L1 and so on.
  • emyjane84
    emyjane84 Posts: 67
    Options
    D6L1 done! Four more days until D10! ^^
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    D4L1 completed this morning.. still a very hard workout.. but does seem to be getting easier..
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    L1D5 completed happy that I was able to complete all the side lunges with 3lb weights. 25 more days to go!!!!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 5, the soreness is gone and i have been drinking more water , i will take some before pics later on, hope u guys are having a fantastic friday :flowerforyou: