Team HULL YEAH!!! All hands on deck! [closed group]

Options

Replies

• lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Today's mileage: 352 calories for 7.04 miles.
  • Dornroschen
    Dornroschen Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Boat.jpg
  • Dornroschen
    Options
    Boat.jpg

Sorry...had some trouble getting this too work....everyone likey? I can change the colors if you'd like. Let me know!
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!

Now for the technically challenged - how do i use it?? hahaha
  • Dornroschen
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!

Now for the technically challenged - how do i use it?? hahaha

I think you'd need to right click and save it on your desktop or somewhere you can find it and then upload it to your online picture gallery. Then link to it using the img tags - {img} before and {/img} after (except with [ ] these brackets instead.

Or if you want you can try to do it this way...I'm not sure if it will work though. Copy and paste the following into your signature, but lowercase the IMG at the beginning and the end:

Boat.jpg

I'm not sure if you can pull it from my picture library or not....
  • kelleypf
    Options
    here goes nothing....

ok hahaha it worked but its huge. how do i make it smaller?

got it! sweeeeeeet
  • Dornroschen
    Options
    here goes nothing....

ok hahaha it worked but its huge. how do i make it smaller?

Which way did you try it? The cut and paste? If so...try this instead (lower case the IMGs):

Boat.jpg

Edited Link...try again after my edit please!
  • kelleypf
    Options
    sorry, at first i quoted you and got the REALLY big picture haha. I think this size is fine unless you think it should be small
  • Dornroschen
    Options
    sorry, at first i quoted you and got the REALLY big picture haha. I think this size is fine unless you think it should be small

It's all about preference...if you plan to PM everyone the link, they can choose between the two (remember to remind everyone to lowercase the IMGs at the beginning and end):

Thumbnail:
    Boat.jpg

Small:
    Boat.jpg

:) I'm happy you like it!
  • saffir27
    saffir27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job on the banner!
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • kelleypf
    Options
    Map is up to date and we are right in the middle of the pack - 12th place out of 21 teams. Lets step up those burns on Friday and Sunday!!! :bigsmile:
  • Dornroschen
    Options
    We need to step it up a bit! :) Have all our members been giving you their daily numbers? I'm going to have a small day today probably...I'll post definites later this evening!
  • kelleypf
    Options
    So I've decided I'm go for it and try to get 1000 calories tomorrow. The lower my weight goes the lower my calorie burn goes so this will be a chore for me. I'm not sure how I'll find the time, but I'm gonna make it happen even if I have to *GULP!* get up and workout before work! Yikes even saying that is scary. Anyway, thats gonna be my goal!

What's your goal guys???
  • Dornroschen
    Options
    My goal for tomorrow is a 650 burn on my bike and a 350 burn using my Fit to Strip DVD - 1000 calorie burn for 20 miles which doubles to 40 miles!

Ahoy!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Goal for tomorrow is 1100 calories (22 miles). I've got yoga; workout with a client; and then gym time for myself. My son gets picked up by grandparents tomorrow and my husband is in the field all night... I'm sure I'll get in a nice little run in the evening as well.

Thursday's miles: 13.82 miles
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    awesome job on the banner!
  • saffir27
    saffir27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Normally Friday is a rest day for me, before my running on Saturday. However, I've arranged to get in a mile swimming and some weight training tomorrow. So i will be able to add miles.

Unfortunately I can't move my long run because of scheduling issues, which means I do have to make Friday a easy day. So, I'm hoping for 500 calories.

But on Saturday I will be doing about 2000 calories with my run ( 17 miles) and swimming.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Today I did 14.14 miles, for a total of 66.58 for the month so far.
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It's a light day for me today since my legs are still weak from Zumba Toning class.

354 cals burned (7.08 miles)