• rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    @km8907 I'm so sorry.

• Luh_Keehl
    Luh_Keehl Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I confess that I don't have control over the food. I often over eat and it makes me fell guilty as hell.
  • Luh_Keehl
    Luh_Keehl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I just picked up my nephews ashes from the funeral home and god damn I really didn't feel like crying again today.4akit2a5njvo.jpg

I'm sorry.
    *Hugs*
  • emilymoore8098
    emilymoore8098 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I confess to always taking a bit of something that is someone else's that I shouldn't take eg food or makeup..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    i drink way too many diet sodas - but i think it keeps me looking good in my speedo~

I confess to imagining nacho's in his speedos :p

Are you imagining the man himself in his speedos or him putting nachos inside his speedos? Because I'm now imagining him in speedos stuffed with nachos.

I confess ...this thought ^^ excites me .. :p
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I just picked up my nephews ashes from the funeral home and god damn I really didn't feel like crying again today.4akit2a5njvo.jpg
    So sorry for your loss ..hugzz girl :*
  • sammyjobrat12
    sammyjobrat12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I confess that I workout 5 days a week and then come home at times and eat awful food. I also confess that I sabotage myself every time I loose weight, by eating what I want......like it's not going to go affect my goals. Looking for some more friends with positive attitudes..hit me up.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel restless with my life. I have a wonderful family, job etc but sometimes the restlessness comes back.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i confess i just bought a bunch of junk food
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i confess i just bought a bunch of junk food

Do you eat junk food every day?
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I keep eating salty things for some reason. It is crazy that I am craving this much sodium!!!
  • suvoth
    suvoth Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't stop listening to sad music even though I am going through a seperation and it depresses me even further.
  • tecia48
    tecia48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was shocked when I got on the scale this morning. I lost since April 1st 25 pounds.
  • tecia48
    Options
    I also confess that I will be so happy when this election is over. It is really bringing the worse side out of people. And its super duper scary
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    tecia48 wrote: »
    I also confess that I will be so happy when this election is over. It is really bringing the worse side out of people. And its super duper scary

What are you afraid of? What's scary?
  • tecia48
    Options
    tecia48 wrote: »

What are you afraid of? What's scary?

I'm not afraid I just find it crazy that people are getting mad because someone else doesn't support the person that they want in office. I'm not voting this year. I find that they both aren't fit. The scary part is that people who support them can't agree to disagree
  • suvoth
    suvoth Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Ahem..I confess that I just took out my pot of chili from the fridge and unrelated cooked turkey and ate over my calories for the day probably by 200 calories :(