Replies

• Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Options
    Confused for sure....
  • shortygirl1987
    shortygirl1987 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm bi, never been in a relationship with a woman before but I find women attractive and other stuff, but I'm married to my husband who knows I'm bi
  • mulberry_xoxo
    mulberry_xoxo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    B over here!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    how do things work?

Annuit cœptis, Novus ordo seclorum!

The-Freemasons.-Not-Illuminati.jpg

Shhhhh...now, don't make me shoot you.

• JessicaBiggs223
    JessicaBiggs223 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    B (:
  • PaigeInTechnicolor
    PaigeInTechnicolor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    The little b that could.

I also love both tea and crumpets.
  • mattrcvt09
    mattrcvt09 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Gay and proud from Florida!
  • 888Butterfly888
    888Butterfly888 Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual. I'm married to a man. Do I need to get into all the intimate details? Lol.
  • jasonraymiller
    jasonraymiller Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am, me. Not a title. Not a category. Not simply, a definition that was developed by many opinions. Unwrap me, cause I'm a gift!
  • nevy9274
    nevy9274 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    B and proud
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    I'm bisexual. I'm married to a man. Do I need to get into all the intimate details? Lol.

Yes

:smiley::wink: :blush:
  • KwaziiNeko
    KwaziiNeko Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Found the right post!
    (Hopefully y'all can help me)

So I'm taking to this guy and he's reallllllyyyyyy cute!
    But I very self conscious because I'm not "cool" like him, he's still in college and he volunteers with trans youth.

I'm a boring single mom...

I mean we talk 24/7 but it feels like I'm boring him, I'm so insecure about everything.

Should I let him know I'm insecure? Should I ask him if I'm boring?

This is my first time talking to someone since my "divorce"
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    T here
  • Frelise
    Frelise Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Greetings all =]
  • faedreamer1
    faedreamer1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Asexual, panromantic cis woman, happily married to a woman. I'd love some LGBT+ buddies on here, feel free to add me!
  • BinaryPulsar
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm more on the hypersexual end of the spectrum. I know that's the stereotype of bisexuality. But, I like the intimacy and interaction of sex. I like orgasms definitely, but that alone isn't fulfilling or why I crave sex and sexuality. I'm an extrovert in this way. I might be a little annoying to people that are asexual because I can get a little all consumed by sexuality at times. Then it kind of drops to a normal level and I feel like a normal person. But, I definitely have times when I go into a hypersexual mode. I have always been this way. But, I know it's difficult for some people to understand why I get that way. People tend to think that if a person has regular sex they won't seem sex obsessed. But, I can be having sex twice a day and still consumed by it and thinking about it and planning out sexual experiences I want to have. It's my hobby. Even I get annoyed by myself sometimes. I'm like Aaargh just stop thinking about sex aaargh!!! But, I don't feel that way when I am engaged in it. But, so many things get me aroused. I just feel very alive and passionate. But, I know I am not the only one because I am part of a community in which people understand and it just seems to be normal there. Also this isn't dysfunctional or harmful to my life in any way. And I have the outlets I need to be happy. And I like to learn about sex too.
  • Ccesario77
    Ccesario77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ! we are a Married Lesbian Couple :) Got married August 23rd 2014 . I just joined here 11 days ago and love it. Started my weight loss journey and Im excited about it. Always looking to meet new friends and motivate one another. We are located near Allentown Pennsylvania