True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel restless with my life. I have a wonderful family, job etc but sometimes the restlessness comes back.

I know exactly what you mean about having a sense of restlessness.
  • JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I confess that I drink beer every day and I'm actually embarrassed to tell you how much. In my defense, I have stopped for periods of time and I don't freak out about it. So I guess I'm trying to justify my actions. I'm also pretty sure that beer is keeping me from losing the weight that I'd like to lose (oh and the lack of motivation for exercise). :/
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I confess that when my husband and I were fighting I got a tattoo to cover up his name that was tattooed on me. Very GIANT mistake and impulse action because now I have this giant ugly tattoo that I've been having removed for the last two years and it's barely half off. I hate the tattoo, getting it removed is painful and a horrible reminder of our fight and my inability to control impulses. I want to get another one with his name but not till this one is gone. I've been in so much pain the last two removal sessions I've been taking narcotic pain killers to help me deal with it.
    It took 6 hours to get and its been about 30 sessions so far. It makes me hate myself and I won't wear a proper bikini till its gone. I'm praying for next summer. And part of me thinks I deserve the pain for doing something so stupid.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    JSaus13 wrote: »
    I confess that I drink beer every day and I'm actually embarrassed to tell you how much. In my defense, I have stopped for periods of time and I don't freak out about it. So I guess I'm trying to justify my actions. I'm also pretty sure that beer is keeping me from losing the weight that I'd like to lose (oh and the lack of motivation for exercise). :/

Seek help before it gets out of control.. no shame in it at all.. I have a friend who has had a problem for many years and is now spiraling out of control.
  • Alice_NotInONEderland
    Alice_NotInONEderland Posts: 20 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I do believe in monogamy but I feel the same as you. Does that make me a hypocrite? I could/ would never cheat but I get the restlessness.

To a certain degree I feel like it's just human nature, a wanting what you can't have sorta thing. I will say that one of the things that keeps me from being bothered by marriage is that when I was in an Open Relationship I didn't "take" any options, haha. It doesn't make you a hypocrite.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    JSaus13 wrote: »
    I confess that I drink beer every day and I'm actually embarrassed to tell you how much.

I was an alcoholic years ago. Oddly, I still drink now, having mostly a beer or two most evening, sometimes 6 or more on occasional evenings, and more time of no drinking at all. Control and perspective...

Definitely effects weight gain/loss.
  • tecia48
    tecia48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I confess that I would like to be in a relationship. But, I won't know how to act since I haven't been in one for a while
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I confess that I train even harder when I'm sad
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I kick 2000 Thai boxing kicks in a row make me feel better afterwards
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    DrenRigs wrote: »
    Sometimes I kick 2000 Thai boxing kicks in a row make me feel better afterwards

of course, I sometimes do just eat brownies, which make me feel better, because....brownies. :D;)

Are they the special kind of brownies?
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I picked up cupcakes for my mom's surprise birthday party last night I also bought some for my partner and I. I cooked a delicious and healthy dinner, then we chowed down on giant cupcakes and drank wine for the rest of the night...
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm being really selfish about a situation and I hate myself for it.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel like the only person that doesn't love to read books.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I found a new exercise video YouTube channel and I'm crushing the presenters but I also hate them cause they make me do hard things. I'm so gonna rock that bikini in October