which one is better choice

Options
So, what is the better choice?, fried chicken piece fried in trans fat free oil or a cheeseburger with 1/4 lb patty and the typical condiments and the enriched bread with hfcs?

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I like both.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    The fried chicken is going to have lots more calories than a piece of bread with High fructose Corn Syrup no matter what kind of oil you use.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Yeah, make a chicken cheeseburger sandwich.
  • Return2Fit
    Return2Fit Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So, what is the better choice?, fried chicken piece fried in trans fat free oil or a cheeseburger with 1/4 lb patty and the typical condiments and the enriched bread with hfcs?

If that's your only choices, just eat both, because your goals don't seem to matter...
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The question was better choice, but better for what? Health? Or taste and yummyness? Its food!

What ya serving with the fried chicken?
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    As mentioned in other threads, you can't judge the "healthiness" of an individual food, without looking at the context of the overall diet.

That said I love the idea of the fried chicken cheeseburger, but only if the buns are Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Made with the Reece's peanut butter and jelly donuts.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/30/important-krispy-kreme-is-now-doing-reeses-peanut-butter-and-jam-doughnuts-5912544/
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    There isn't enough information given to determine which is better IMO.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    how are these the only choices if you care what is "healthy"?
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options

Depends on your goals.
    For me probably the burger as fried chicken usually has a lot of calories and is high sodium. It desn't fit my goals as well. I would have a regular hamburger instead of a cheeseburger though to make it fit my goals better.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Depends on your goals, the rest of your diet, etc.

Why are those the only choices?
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    There isn't enough information given to determine which is better IMO.

And fried chicken piece except wing b/c too small.

I have no idea what sentence fragment means. But for me, I'd want to know:

What condiments/toppings are on the burger (if any)? How big is the burger? What is the fat content of the meat and cheese on the burger? What is the fiber content of the bun?

What type of breading is used on the fried chicken? What part of the chicken is being fried (breast, leg, thigh, etc.) and how big is it? What type of oil is being used?
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    LazSommer wrote: »
    how are these the only choices if you care what is "healthy"?

I just wanted to kniw whT is the healthiest out of the 2 choices to eat.

neither are inherently healthy or unhealthy.