What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,842 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is 20 more pounds, I have lost 40 so far, and 20 more gets me out of the 300's forever! Then I still have a long way to go, but that's my first goal. I've never lost more than 20, but this time is different, im so motivated and focused, and i've lost 40 lbs in 90 days! so I know I can do this.

Way to go!!! This time, make it about YOU and YOUR health. Clear your life of time wasters (TV and surfing the Internet come to mind) and use that time to create a new you......prepping food or exercising. You got this!!!!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    I have been coasting and staying 160-159 for most of the month. But that's ok as it is the lowest I have been for about 7 years.
    Think I'll stop between 140 and 150 which gets me into healthy BMI.

I was not heavy until I hit 40 so losing weight is making me feel younger again.
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I got the happy scale app, and it breaks down my goal weight into ten chunks. I'm working on the second chunk.
  • lilstry
    lilstry Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to be at a healthy weight range, got 6 more pounds to go :)
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Going back to Toronto for a concert in October and I want to feel confident in my new body. I've had the longest self-inflicted plateau and I'm ready to take it to the next level.
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My first goal weight. Only two elusive pounds away!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I reached my minigoal of being 59.9kg for my sisters wedding. Now to be 58 kgs, the lightest I ever weighed, hopefully by the end of September
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Onderland!!! 18lbs to go! I was hoping to do it by my birthday (beginning of October) but I don't think that will happen, but that's okay I'm still excited about it!
  • Derpy_Hooves
    Derpy_Hooves Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My girly weekend away to Italy on September 30th!
  • MeganCannon
    MeganCannon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    First goal: BFs sister is getting married in October and I would like to be down a dress size by the end of September when I got to pick out my wedding outfit.

Second goal: this sounds pathetic, but one of the happiest times of my life was when I weighed about 230 to 200. I would love to get back there (and to get back into the clothes I wore then!) About 25 pounds until I can reach that goal.
  • thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    danie1pe wrote: »
    Onderland!!! 18lbs to go! I was hoping to do it by my birthday (beginning of October) but I don't think that will happen, but that's okay I'm still excited about it!

Me too sister! I am within 12 pounds now and I joined an August-December challenge to get there! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!! Keep your eye on the prize.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!