Black Team Challenge Week 4

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Dave said he weighs in every morning so this challenge is going to be hard for him. He didn't appreciate seeing this when he got home yesterday.

IMG_0402.jpg
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Dave said he weighs in every morning so this challenge is going to be hard for him. He didn't appreciate seeing this when he got home yesterday.

IMG_0402.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    So I'm not the only one without self control? :laugh:

DSCN0888.jpg
  • loreeb18
    Options
    So I'm not the only one without self control? :laugh:

DSCN0888.jpg

LOL. Mine is in the bathroom so I look at it everytime I go in but with the note on it, I have a little more control.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Mine is in my upstairs bathroom so I don't see it ALL the time...but I think I hear it. It's calling my name! :laugh: Tell Dave that I feel his pain!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Did I ever tell you how funny I think it is that your "join date" under your av says Oct. 2005? That cracks me up every single time I see it.
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Did I ever tell you how funny I think it is that your "join date" under your av says Oct. 2005? That cracks me up every single time I see it.

Okay so I had a lack of motivation for the first, oh say, 3 years on here. I've always entered my food but I'd eat like 3000 a day. I finally started actually watching after Harley was born in Sept 2008. I know, pretty sad that after 3 years on here, I've only lost 10 pounds. :laugh:

I joined so far back that you used to have to PAY for MFP. I took the deal of $21 for 3 months.
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Okay so I had a lack of motivation for the first, oh say, 3 years on here. I've always entered my food but I'd eat like 3000 a day. I finally started actually watching after Harley was born in Sept 2008. I know, pretty sad that after 3 years on here, I've only lost 10 pounds. :laugh:

I joined so far back that you used to have to PAY for MFP. I took the deal of $21 for 3 months.

Seriously?! I thought it was some type of glitch! LOL I think you are the oldest member of MFP that is still here! Congrats! That seriously has me giggling over here. Too funny!
  • loreeb18
    Options

Seriously?! I thought it was some type of glitch! LOL I think you are the oldest member of MFP that is still here! Congrats! That seriously has me giggling over here. Too funny!

I think it's funny when people ask for advice from the veterans because I've been here forever but like I said I've only actually been watching since having Harley.

I've wanted to quit and rejoin so my date isn't 2005 but I don't want to have to re-enter all the food diary I've built up. :laugh:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I put my scale in the closet...
    see no evil, do no evil!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I'm mildly concerned that if I were to move it, it would find extra pounds in my closet & bring them back to me next Wed. :indifferent:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I'm mildly concerned that if I were to move it, it would find extra pounds in my closet & bring them back to me next Wed. :indifferent:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That would happen at my house. God only knows what is lurking in my closets..
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    i will fail this no doubt!
    :sad:
  • jackobean29
    jackobean29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Too Funny!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That would happen at my house. God only knows what is lurking in my closets..
    [/quote]
  • nickybr38
    Options
    WOW. My closet has nothing but dust bunnies! Haha... also, my cat has a scale addiction too so this should help. Everytime I turn around he's sitting nicely on the scale waiting to be weighed... the dork.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Dust bunnies have weight! I'm just afraid that all my old clothes would convince my scale to trick me into thinking that they still need to fit! Although I'm finally losing weight again, my measurments aren't going anywhere...yet....they will! Oh, yes...they will. :angry:

Sooooo....how'd we do this week at the weigh-in yesterday?!

nicky - 2.5 more pounds? more less? Either way, you are doing GREAT!

Roni - I saw what you posted on SAHM's...if you're still having this happen next week, I'm afraid you may have found a P-word. :grumble: *hugs* Good luck for next week! You're doing great & it is just a matter of time before your body realizes it.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I don't even know where my scale is. I told hubs to hide it and when I went to the store last night he hid it! that would be the only way I will be able to do this!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    that would make me nutty!!! Good luck resisting!
  • nickybr38
    Options
    2 more pounds. I'm kind of surprised because I over ate a few times last week due to PMS and all that... Actually I'm surprised all around. Before January I was barely losing and now BAM BAM... I think the competitive spirit in me is keeping me in line better then anything else has done before. :bigsmile:

I like winning.

And so far so good... day one of no weighing is almost over!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Dust bunnies have weight! I'm just afraid that all my old clothes would convince my scale to trick me into thinking that they still need to fit! Although I'm finally losing weight again, my measurments aren't going anywhere...yet....they will! Oh, yes...they will. :angry:

Sooooo....how'd we do this week at the weigh-in yesterday?!

nicky - 2.5 more pounds? more less? Either way, you are doing GREAT!

Roni - I saw what you posted on SAHM's...if you're still having this happen next week, I'm afraid you may have found a P-word. :grumble: *hugs* Good luck for next week! You're doing great & it is just a matter of time before your body realizes it.

I didn't lose anything...ive been perfect too:frown: Im not too worried about it though...it was TTOTM this week for me:ohwell: If the scale doesnt move next wednesday i may have to start doing someting different....maybe do a different workout routine..up my cals(or*gasp*lower them)

Heres to next weeks Weigh in:drinker: