Replies

• rozamu
    rozamu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    1.5 mile walk this morning
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Oh I'm determined to hit 80 miles. I don't even care if its raining outside! lol. I promised myself to do the best I can do, and if it means pushing myself a little bit, then so be it. I'm happy I have this challenge...it makes me push push push! Thanks for all you do Dinos and Denise!!!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.09miles / 32 minutes on TM; can't wait until I can run outside tomorrow!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 3.4 mile walk/hike with the dog. The longest walk he's been on, with a 212 foot elevation climb! So proud of my little Beavis! He got some doggie ice cream when we came home.

Don't mind the crappy photos. I only took my cell with me because it looked like rain.

Something I never noticed when I run that trail... BLUEBERRIES! EVERYWHERE! Do calories count if you pick and eat blueberries while hiking? :wink:

blueberries.jpg

The terrain where I like to run. I think I'm nuts.

hike.jpg

Beavis plodding along behind me. Hmmm... do you burn more calories walking backwards?

hike2.jpg

Beavis decided he wanted to be like his Mommy. He turned this into the Warrior Waddle.

waddle.jpg
  • MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Three miles today on treadmill... I'm a bit behind, but I'm working on it! :-D
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Another 3.5 miles on the treadmill :)
  • missyparkcity
    missyparkcity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like this challenge. I actually thought to myself, "I can't wait to go home and add to my ticker." I'm a dork, what can I say.

exercise.png
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just finished 2 more miles...wow, I haven't been challenged like that in awhile, don't know why it was a true workout tonight!
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Walked 2.4 miles today! :)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    1.5 miles walking and 1.5 miles on the thigh trainer. ticker updated.
    exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 3.4 mile walk/hike with the dog. The longest walk he's been on, with a 212 foot elevation climb! So proud of my little Beavis! He got some doggie ice cream when we came home.

Don't mind the crappy photos. I only took my cell with me because it looked like rain.

Something I never noticed when I run that trail... BLUEBERRIES! EVERYWHERE! Do calories count if you pick and eat blueberries while hiking? :wink:

blueberries.jpg

The terrain where I like to run. I think I'm nuts.

hike.jpg

Beavis plodding along behind me. Hmmm... do you burn more calories walking backwards?

hike2.jpg

Beavis decided he wanted to be like his Mommy. He turned this into the Warrior Waddle.

waddle.jpg
    You are soooo funny!! Thank you for sharing!!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Friday slipped past me so fast only 2 miles. Today is run day so I'll catch up. Musica festival today so lots and lots of walking. Have an awesome weekend and keep up the great work everyone!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    5.75 miles biking this morning! This is really motivating. Thanks!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    adding a 5 mile jog this morning
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    7 mile run this morning!
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Updating my ticker. :smile: Walked a very brisk 5 miles this morning. Have a great day everyone!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on for several days and I have lots to log. This morning I had a race so 9.3 run and a 1 mile walk.
    Yesterday, I walked 2.2 miles with a 1 mile run.
    Thursday, I had a 0.75 mile run and a 2 mile bike ride.

My ticker is finally updated also. I am pretty positive that I will be passing my goal this month :)
  • missyparkcity
    missyparkcity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today is a great summer day! So glad I got up early to enjoy it. I had planned to only count miles run, but this morning I went on an 18 mile mountain biking ride, so I'm going to count that!

exercise.png
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    2.4 done today.
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.77 miles / 45 minutes outside.

Today's run was a huge struggle for me. I battled with myself to not stop & walk.

I think I need to take a day or two off; give my legs & body a rest.

Have a good weekend!